SR3 Save Editor C

It would be kind of nice to have a thing where it can toggle 'mission complete' for various missions like a mission tab and all. But I might be asking for something that goes way beyond the spectrum of actual save editing.

But maybe it is something to consider... *if* it is doable or not.

Added on to it... maybe have it where you can complete DLC missions if you own the Trouble With Clones/Genkibowl/Gangstas In Space DLCs, too.

When playing both of the two saves I can't put more vehicles in my garage .My garages are full
Okay, there is nothing i can do about that. If the game won't let you add more cars, when you have 64 sharks, i cannot change that. That is for the game engine to decide. I do not know how it works. Our best guess was that it lets you have 97 vehicles of all kinds, in total, but it may change depending on other factors.

It would be kind of nice to have a thing where it can toggle 'mission complete' for various missions like a mission tab and all.
It should be possible, but there are two reasons i don't want to do it.
1) The Mission Replay mod will already let you replay any missions you want to, even if you want to play them in their original order.
2) Certain vanilla missions are impossible to complete under certain conditions. For example, if you have all weapon upgrades, you can't complete the mission that requires you to buy ammo or something. You also can't shoot out the plane window in the second mission if you have certain SMG upgrades. The Mission Replay mod implements fixes for these problems, but they would be uncompletable if you replayed them without it.

……This time I will discribe my problem more clearly
Just use the save which has 64 vehicles as an example. You see , it has only 64 vehicles, that means I should be able to put 33 more vehicles into my garage. Now the problem is that when I play this save I can't put any more vehicles into my garage, in other words those 33 empty garage slots (or just looks empty) are unusable . The same is true of the other save I uploaded.

I'm not sure if this relates, but you can't just count your vehicles stored in a garage to get a total. Any vehicle that was a reward/unlock isn't counted towards that final total. Does one of your saves have a lot of unlocks and the other doesn't?

……This time I will discribe my problem more clearly
Just use the save which has 64 vehicles as an example. You see , it has only 64 vehicles, that means I should be able to put 33 more vehicles into my garage. Now the problem is that when I play this save I can't put any more vehicles into my garage, in other words those 33 empty garage slots (or just looks empty) are unusable . The same is true of the other save I uploaded.
Sorry , Corrodias .I didn't your reply before I posted mine.

I'm not sure if this relates, but you can't just count your vehicles stored in a garage to get a total. Any vehicle that was a reward/unlock isn't counted towards that final total. Does one of your saves have a lot of unlocks and the other doesn't?
Yes .I guess this problem may be caused by rewards .But I deleted all reward vehicles when I was editing the save that has 64 vehicles and now I don't remember how many reward vehicles I used to have , so I'm not sure.

Yes .I guess this problem may be caused by rewards .But I deleted all reward vehicles when I was editing the save that has 64 vehicles and now I don't remember how many reward vehicles I used to have , so I'm not sure.

This is just a guess, but it sounds like everything is working as intended. Deleting a reward vehicle doesn't actually free up an extra slot that you can use for a custom vehicle since they aren't counted towards your total.

This is just a guess, but it sounds like everything is working as intended. Deleting a reward vehicle doesn't actually free up an extra slot that you can use for a custom vehicle since they aren't counted towards your total.
OK , I understand now。Thank you :D

Back