SR3 Save Editor C

But you can't change the way the gang territories look, right? I mean, the Deckers HQ changes after you finish Decker.Die ( i hink... Anyway, last Decker mission ) and when you want to replay that mission with IdolNinja's mod, you can't get into the base where you have to steal the chair, cos the chimney where you drop through is gone. I know that that feature will be in the new GoS mod, but I was just wondering if this mod did the same thing. :)

The chimney should be open when you replay the mission. That was fixed a couple of versions ago.

Oh, awesome. :D I guess it was because of co-op then. I was playing with someone who didn't have GoS yet. I wish that chamber was available when you do have the new HQ, cos that area was awesome. =P BTW, does anyone else miss the nightclubs in SRTT? I only know of 2, that biker bar and the stripper bar. In SR2 you had more, and what's more, when you stood still long enough, your char started to dance. =P I miss that.

Thanks for this great tool , but I lost some garage space after I deleted all my vehicles and this seems to happen randomly. Here are my saves and they have different garage space.

Attachments

• save.rar
    17 KB · Views: 644
One has 64 vehicles in it; the other has 96. Could you rephrase the problem? I don't understand what you mean that it has lost garage space.
Maybe I made some mistakes when expressing my meaning , I mean the number of garage slots. I'm not an American and sorry for my English

Back