Realism mod

Any chance of getting a standalone mod like this?

I been wanting a way to bring in more members for awhile now
Like how when you finish one of those hold points you get from the cellphone and a horde of saints rush in to help "clear out" the stranglers.
A "cavalry" mod so to say.

Just spam the homies.xtbl with new saints backup tables.Copy&paste the saints backup table from homies.xtbl and in-game you will have a lot of them on the cell phone.

Just spam the homies.xtbl with new saints backup tables.Copy&paste the saints backup table from homies.xtbl and in-game you will have a lot of them on the cell phone.
Success!
ywnd

Now anything I can do to rid of the "recharge" calling has?
Not much I can do with a army when they get blown up and consumed by blaze from a little motorcycle..
ywoE

Looks like your on your own now...I don't know anything about homies cooldown but if I have have some time I might look into it.Now I have to go somewhere and I will return in the evening.

Well if you can find a way to at least decrease it, it'd be nice. Sure I could just spam in more backup sections, but then the call list would end up horribly cluttered

*UPDATE* Version 1.6 - 5 june 2012
-citizens are now less fearful and more brave and they will sometimes carry a firearm;there is a higher chance that they will threaten or attack you if you taunt them,or push them;they will also be more aggressive in traffic like chasing you if you rammed their car,etc;

-changed the time of day actions made by citizens;ex:they will not read a newspaper only at day but at night too;

-you will now see customized cars(changed rims,paint,spoilers,etc) right on the street,either driven by citizens or parked at the roadside.

I was notified by some people that they couldn't kill the brute on the ball from the mission "The Belgian Problem".If you find this to happen to you then you have to upgrade your rifle to maximum or go to spawn_info_ranks.xtbl located in your SRTT root folder and open it.Inside you will see something like:

<Name>Brute</Name>
<Hit_Points>20000</Hit_Points>

Change the integer from Hit_Points table to a lower one and the problem will be solved.

*UPDATE* Version 1.6.3 - 10 june 2012
-STAG soldiers are equiped with better body armor but you can still kill them easily with headshots;
-When you are on 5 badges there's a very small chance that the STAG Prototype tank will spawn(After STAG arrival in Steelport);
-You now have to wait a little longer after shooting with the tank cannon.

*UPDATE* Version 1.7 - 11 june 2012
-Pedestrians and cars now spawn more;made the city more active;
-Regular zombies have their health doubled;
-Zombie Brute tougher;
-Zombie brute now can spawn at "zombie island" (small chance);
-More zombies will spawn at "zombie island";
-Reworked the recoil of the weapons,now you really need to upgrade your guns in order to have less recoil;(except of .45 sheperd,which doesn't have any weapon recoil lessen upgrades).

Back