Realism mod

The
*UPDATE* Version 1.1

-More support from Saints(you now have 2 Saints Backup on your Phone,one of them sends 8 saints to you );

They still arrive on one car instead of two. Game ignores the second car written in homies.xtbl. Is there anyway to make it work?
Also what changes did u make in ai_personalities.xtbl?

The

They still arrive on one car instead of two. Game ignores the second car written in homies.xtbl. Is there anyway to make it work?
Also what changes did u make in ai_personalities.xtbl?

No the people you call from your cellphone come with one single vehicle not with 2 or more.That's why I made 2 homie backups so the first one is the saints backup from the bus(which can carry up to 7 people) and the second one is just from vanilla.The homies system isn't designed to show up with more than one vehicle per call.

I played some cod mw3 and other games and after that I finished Saints Row 2 again and decided to go on a new playthrough on SRTT but not without updating my mod :p
*Update 1.5*

-ragdoll damage multiplied by 16;

-if you enter with your car in rim jobs you have to pay for repairs it even if it has a little scratch on it,minimum payment is 29 dollars;

-less cash reward from activities;

-you will have to wait more for the health to begin regenerating;

-less player hp;

-items on the ground will not glow;

-DLC guns will not come free to your crib stash,you will have to buy them from Friendly Fire(if you don't own the DLC when your buying the weapon which belongs to the respective DLC then the gun will be automatically dropped on the ground);

-civilians have a better chance to be armed;

-you do less melee damage(fists,baseball bat,etc);

-extended tank mayhem goals;now you have to do much more property damage to complete the activity (mainly for more fun);

-changed the prices for ammunition,made some minor tweaks;

And I think that's all for now,can't remember if I added more stuff lawl. :D

XQD, I LOVE YOU - I FRIGGEN F##KING LOVE YOU, NO I DON'T CARE IF SWEARING GET'S ME BANNED, I LOVE YOU<3<3<3 FINALLY, LESS MELEE DAMAGE AND MORE RAGDOLL DAMAGE, AND NO GLOWING WEAPONS, AND LESS HP AND LONGER REGEN TIME, I LOVE YOU! EVEN IF YOU'RE A DUDE, I'D GO GAY FOR YOU MAN, THANKS!

- yes, I care a little too much about realism, and yes, I get way too damn excited.

-- just one downside, getting driven over is a bit too exaggerrated now, I mean, a bit unrealistic because you wouldn't excactly die from getting hit by a really slow car (I have no health perks and play on hardcore, so the decreased HP and the 16x ragdoll damage really packs a punch) (Yes, the car bugged when it hit me, thought it looked funny)

--- I don't suppose you could decrease ragdoll damage when you're hit by cars? I mean, I love extra ragdoll damage because it's realistic, but the part with the cars.... Eh, not so much that I'd go gay, sorry there bro

Attachments

• 2012-05-31_00004.jpg
    2012-05-31_00004.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 887
XQD, I LOVE YOU - I FRIGGEN F##KING LOVE YOU, NO I DON'T CARE IF SWEARING GET'S ME BANNED, I LOVE YOU<3<3<3 FINALLY, LESS MELEE DAMAGE AND MORE RAGDOLL DAMAGE, AND NO GLOWING WEAPONS, AND LESS HP AND LONGER REGEN TIME, I LOVE YOU! EVEN IF YOU'RE A DUDE, I'D GO GAY FOR YOU MAN, THANKS!

- yes, I care a little too much about realism, and yes, I get way too damn excited.

-- just one downside, getting driven over is a bit too exaggerrated now, I mean, a bit unrealistic because you wouldn't excactly die from getting hit by a really slow car (I have no health perks and play on hardcore, so the decreased HP and the 16x ragdoll damage really packs a punch) (Yes, the car bugged when it hit me, thought it looked funny)

--- I don't suppose you could decrease ragdoll damage when you're hit by cars? I mean, I love extra ragdoll damage because it's realistic, but the part with the cars.... Eh, not so much that I'd go gay, sorry there bro

this will be a separated version from my original 1.5.1 version,decreased car damage given to player by 33%.Glad you enjoy man,now I just had a very long time fight with the first brute in the game,at Planet Saints,it was awesome I like to feel the rush of adrenaline in this game,it's why I did this mod;more fun and challenging.

Attachments

• Realism Mod 1.5.1 less car damage.zip
    416.7 KB · Views: 836
this will be a separated version from my original 1.5.1 version,decreased damage given to player by 33%.Glad you enjoy man,now I just had a very long time fight with the first brute in the game,at Planet Saints,it was awesome I like to feel the rush of adrenaline in this game,it's why I did this mod;more fun and challenging.

Aww yeah, just what I needed! And I knew somebody would apreciate realism, I actually requested this mod some time ago; http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/realism-for-the-serious-people.418/ - see? :D - it's basicly this mod, just that this has a few extra features that I absolutley love! :) - so for that, I'll take off my hat and go have an ice cold coke and a bowl of chips and start playing Saint's Row screaming:
I HAZ REALISM, OOOOH YEAH!
:D

Aww yeah, just what I needed! And I knew somebody would apreciate realism, I actually requested this mod some time ago; http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/realism-for-the-serious-people.418/ - see? :D - it's basicly this mod, just that this has a few extra features that I absolutley love! :) - so for that, I'll take off my hat and go have an ice cold coke and a bowl of chips and start playing Saint's Row screaming:
:D

decreased damage given to player by 33%--> I meant that that 33% damage reduction is only when you get rammed by cars.I edited that post too.
Enjoy your playthrough !

*UPDATE* Version 1.5.2 - 1 june 2012
-Added adrenaline mode,when your hp is less than 33% then you take much less damage;
-To compensate with the adrenaline mode,you will have to wait longer for regen;
-33% less damage when you get hit by cars.

*UPDATE* Version 1.5.3 - 2 june 2012
-removed the high reward from powersliding(drifting);now you get a maximum of 5 dollars.

Those melee weapons from Murderbrawl 31(Tiki Torch,Shark) can't be added because they are considered as pickable props(like in sr2),not actual weapons.

Any chance of getting a standalone mod like this?
"-More support from Saints(you now have 2 Saints Backup on your Phone,one of them sends 8 saints to you and the other one is the vanilla one);"

I been wanting a way to bring in more members for awhile now
Like how when you finish one of those hold points you get from the cellphone and a horde of saints rush in to help "clear out" the stranglers.
A "cavalry" mod so to say.

Back