Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Doesn't work for me. Is there a point in the game (Story-wise) where the cheats start working? I have the steam version and followed the installation read me steps.

Doesn't work for me. Is there a point in the game (Story-wise) where the cheats start working? I have the steam version and followed the installation read me steps.

Once you get to the actual open world and access to the Extras menu in your hub you can use any of them. Are you sure you installed the mod correctly? Tell me step by step exactly what you did.

1] Extracted into a folder
2] Ran the Remove_all_SRTT_mods bat file from D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row the Third
3] Ran Create_Custom_GoS_v1 , advanced , patch style
4] Copied both files from MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS folder to D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row the Third\packfiles\pc\cache
5] Started saints row the third from steam
6] Tried using the cheat codes that came in the text file with my phone in game

Do other mods work? Does mission replay show up under missions?

On my phone I checked missions and only

"Current Missions
We're going to need guns" shows up. Not sure if other mods work since this is my first time.

Nothing's working then. Are you sure you moved the patch file to \cache? Do they have today's date time stamp on them? Please attach the newly created vpp_pc archive to your post.

Back