Disable radial menu

The new update does nothing it simply no longer pauses the game during weapon selection, the radial menu still covers the entire screen.
Also can you fix this mod since I can no longer customize my weapons, and yes I am using the steam version of the game, most of us are anyway!

The new update does nothing it simply no longer pauses the game during weapon selection, the radial menu still covers the entire screen.
Also can you fix this mod since I can no longer customize my weapons, and yes I am using the steam version of the game, most of us are anyway!
Just remove minimaul's weapon fix mod and you should be good to go, the latest official patch fixes the weapons anyway.

Thanks for this mod. I hated the radial weapon switch full screen menu coming up each time a weapon was switched. This works perfect, no more full screen weapon switch menu. The Update 4 patch notes said an option was provided to do this same thing but it is really misleading. It didn't remove the full screen weapon switch menu at all, it just provided a setting to not pause the game during weapon switch. Not even the same thing. One of the game devs must have smoked a joint before he came up with the description cause it was totally wango.

Hi guys.

I'm still not able to access store menus with this mod, anyone got any suggestions?

EDIT: Working now, I don't know what happened, but it's fixed.

Last edited:
That option only makes the game not pause when you bring up the radial menu, but the radial menu still comes up and takes up the entire screen. This mod hides the radial menu entirely, making the weapon selection more like in The Third.

Back