Disable radial menu

I have just one question:
What happens if you scroll, does it go to next weapon or do I definitely need to just use the buttons?
Either way, on the condition that this works I can confidently say that this is a freaking awesome mod.

What happens if you scroll, does it go to next weapon or do I definitely need to just use the buttons?
Either way, on the condition that this works I can confidently say that this is a freaking awesome mod.
Scroll working well.

Scrolling works fine, you just need to glance at the bottom-right corner of the screen to see what weapon/item has been selected.

Yeah, mine has no store menu either. Also, I'm using the mod/patch to fix the broken penetrator customisation which also uses vint_doc_containers.asm_pc

I'm terrible at editing files and I'm afraid I'll break it if I try, so is there any way to use both mods at once easily?

Yeah, mine has no store menu either. Also, I'm using the mod/patch to fix the broken penetrator customisation which also uses vint_doc_containers.asm_pc

I'm terrible at editing files and I'm afraid I'll break it if I try, so is there any way to use both mods at once easily?
You can update .asm_pc files using Stream2Update found here:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/minimauls-saints-row-iv-tools.3188/

For more complex merges, here's a useful guide:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/merging-mods-many-images-within.4782/

The latest patch for SR4 seems to add the same functionality as this mod. From the patch notes: "Added a toggle in the menu [to] allow weapon swapping not to bring up the weapon swap screen. When enabled, this stops the full screen menu from popping up during weapon swap."

The latest patch for SR4 seems to add the same functionality as this mod. From the patch notes: "Added a toggle in the menu [to] allow weapon swapping not to bring up the weapon swap screen. When enabled, this stops the full screen menu from popping up during weapon swap."
Noticed that too, should we now remove the mod? Will it cause a conflict/crash?

Back