Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Ah, i see now ,the screenshot is saved in clipboard thingy.
I use IrfanView ,so i can open it up and paste into that.
EDIT:
I'm gonna have to try a proxy to upload a screenshot ,my exceedingly irritating 3g dongle is blocking uploading a image.(at least i can still surf the web)
I love the pistols from the Black+chrome collection,big and chunky AND they shine two headlights on the ceiling. :)
My first screenshots(more practice needed) :)

View attachment 9200 View attachment 9201 View attachment 9199

My two favorite outfits atmo and the guns are just brilliant.
My third favorite out is The Emperor's new clothes;)
Nicely done;) The first two look great on your player:D I will see what i can do about a better body tone on next;) I been toying around with this suit because i got bored with the guns after 2 months straight:p i go back to them eventualy. Im just trying new things and testing my creativity and ability:p Most thank you for the screenshots:DHang atound this forum and we can teach you a lot. I am hoping by the time i am done nobody will recognise this game:p

So you changed it?
No. If you want to use steam screenshot you push F12 key but you can also push the function and printscreen and it does the same thing. Its just a way to get a screenshot without effecting your wireless on your laptop. Second of all steam disables the 3d effect of sweetfx in screenshots, but if i use the function printscreen it doesnt;)

I can't play on dx9 because my char skin changes to black (don't know why)
3nc9J2I.jpg

Last edited:
3nc9J2I.jpg
Dx9 has different directx than the dx11. The d3d9.dll used by dx9 and dx11 are coded in linux format that i had to modify the d3d9.dll for sweetfx to work on saints row three. Till i modified the d3d9.dll this game wouldnt accept sweetfx and i only modified the dll for the dx9 launcher. Thats why i can only lsunch it under dx9 and pretty sure it wont launch on dx11 unles its on a non steam version of the game(which everyone here should be running steam and not pirates as you will).

3nc9J2I.jpg
By the way try seetfx 1.5.1 i designed. It will smartly saturate or desaturate to seperate the colors and i added a custom shader and commandline to eliminate that problem. I had that problem too, thats why i had a white or hispanic skin tone in most of my screenshots

Back