Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Will screenshots be in steam folder ?

Is it winkey +end+ prtscrn ?
Doesn't Steam have their screenshot function set to F12 by default?

I get screenshots by pressing the PRINTSCREEN key and then paste it on to a blank image in windows paint and save it in .png image format.

Here's a screenshot of my player character wearing Viper Venom's latest creation.
00viprultorlkiz.png

Last edited:
Here are some images showing the Ultor Assassin Suit texture modifications done by members.
001ultor_version.png 002ultor_version.png 003ultor_version.png 004ultor_version.png 005ultor_version.png

000ultor_versions.png

I get screenshots by pressing the PRINTSCREEN key and then paste it on to a blank image in windows paint and save it in .png image format.

Here's a screenshot of my player character wearing Viper Venom's latest creation.
View attachment 9188
Nice screenshot;) i noticed it doesnt look as good in wardrobe as it does gameplay.

I dont like using the f12 key because that key on my laptop shuts of my wireless while i am trying to do something
So you changed it?

Ah, i see now ,the screenshot is saved in clipboard thingy.
I use IrfanView ,so i can open it up and paste into that.
EDIT:
I'm gonna have to try a proxy to upload a screenshot ,my exceedingly irritating 3g dongle is blocking uploading a image.(at least i can still surf the web)
I love the pistols from the Black+chrome collection,big and chunky AND they shine two headlights on the ceiling. :)
My first screenshots(more practice needed) :)

Clipboard02.jpg
backshot.png
Clipboard03.jpg

My two favorite outfits atmo and the guns are just brilliant.
My third favorite outfit is The Emperor's new clothes;)

Last edited:
Back