Additional clothing for sale

Hello, any chance of getting Nyteblade suit and all of the super Homies suits ?

Nyteblade suit is in 'Nobody Loves Me', no mod required.

Homie suits (and NPC clothing in general) are part of a body mesh, without access to the modding SDK it would be impossible to properly implement these suits are clothing options.

Homie suits (and NPC clothing in general) are part of a body mesh, without access to the modding SDK it would be impossible to properly implement these suits are clothing options.

What is "Nobody Loves Me" ? I finished the game 100% but I don't have his suit. Ok, I see for the NPC suits, too bad they look pretty cool.

Never mind it'S the store clothing, I go check it out right now, but from memory I have never seen Nyteblade suit in it.

I got it :) thank you so much !!! how the hell did I missed that :S

Last edited by a moderator:
If and when the tools to modify clothing are released, I look forward to Kinzie's super suit (minus the hood) :D

Hey 50percentJoe, I've found most of the "missing" clothing from the Inauguration Station, including the post-apocalyptic armor (only the gloves show up in-gameand unfortunately, the meshes for the rest of the outfit are nowhere to be found), various 80s clothing (clothing (only missing the "Spring Jacket" and "Leather Gloves" because both of their meshes aren't in the game). I can send you the data so you could place it in your modification (you just need to copy & paste the code into your "customization_stores"). I think there are over 10 new items.

Last edited:
Code:
<Store_Item><Item>cf_foot_80sshortboots</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_foot_strapshoes</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_hand_80slacegloves</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_hat_knitbrim</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_impr_ubdy_f_shirtlow</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_lbdy_80sskirtleggings</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_lbdy_lazydaycapris</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_medpunkshavedsides-01</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_pixie-01</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_spacegirl</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_suit_femsim2</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_suit_jumpsuit02</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_suit_shaundisr2</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_ubdy_80slacetanktop</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_ubdy_jacketcleavage</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_wrstr_80sbracelet</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_caesar</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_clipperedshort</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_combeddownflush</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_combover</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_featheredexec</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_foot_benking</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_foot_deckermatt</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_hand_leathertrendy</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_hand_misfortune</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_hand_postapocman</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_hat_bountyhunter</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_hat_m_unclesam</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_hat_misfortune</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_head_t6helmet</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_lbdy_benking</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_hat_80shairbow</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>

So from what I gather this is the list of missing clothing items that we've found so far, some of these are duplicates or the meshes don't show up in-game. Feel free to add any additions or improvements.

There are several changes/additions that were added in the patch.
If 50%Joe hasn't updated his mod to reflect that, then you're missing out on things :D

There are several changes/additions that were added in the patch.
If 50%Joe hasn't updated his mod to reflect that, then you're missing out on things :D
Please do tell!?

Edit: I Just took a look around all of the stores without the mod and nothing has really been changed as far as I can tell, both the Puckish Rogue and Ransom Collector are not available to recolor under suits for example.

Last edited:
Please do tell!?

Edit: I Just took a look around all of the stores without the mod and nothing has really been changed as far as I can tell, both the Puckish Rogue and Ransom Collector are not available to recolor under suits for example.
Grab Minimaul's tools and extract the Patch_Compressed.vpp_pc and you'll see all the files that have changed.

Grab Minimaul's tools and extract the Patch_Compressed.vpp_pc and you'll see all the files that have changed.
I would like to but everytime I run ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI on Patch_Compressed.vpp_pc I get "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI has stopped working" and then it closes.o_O

Edit: Got it working, yet looking through the whole of "customization_items.xtbl" to see what exactly has been changed is a bit daunting when you don't really know what to look for, hopefully 50%Joe can provide an update.

Last edited:
Back