Additional clothing for sale

The ones I added back in were already in game and in the files. All I did was add them to the stores. We've not reached a point where we can port over clothing just yet.

The Iron Saint gets added when you finish the game, and the weapon can be had with Idolninja's extended cheats mod.

The Iron Saint gets added when you finish the game, and the weapon can be had with Idolninja's extended cheats mod.
It was just to have it prior to the relatively barren endgame, it's almost like a waste :) (yes, I knew about the Iron Saint weapon through IN's mods)

Went through the Inauguration Station files hoping to find some more things that could be ported over to only find the apoc chest piece and some eye ware that weren't already in the final release files. So the good new is I found what I was looking for already in the SRIV files, so if you want to add the big hair bow to your mod,
Code:
<Store_Item><Item>cf_hat_80shairbow</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
is all it takes to get it into the store of your choice.

So, I was wondering. These files;
Code:
<Store_Item><Item>cf_medpunkshavedsides-01</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_pixie-01</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_caesar</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_clipperedshort</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_combeddownflush</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_combover</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cm_featheredexec</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>
<Store_Item><Item>cf_pulledintohat</Item><Variants></Variants></Store_Item>

Are obviously hairstyles. Albeit, putting them in Lets Pretend or the like won't really do much good. Seeing how there's no Imagined As Designed/Edges in the customization_stores.xtbl, is there somewhere to put them to actually put them to use? Or should one simply try to add Imagined as Designed on the list, or won't that work? I've only fiddled about with putting clothing in various stores to avoid the hard-cap, so some experimentation on this subject would be useful I'd think.

Went through the Inauguration Station files hoping to find some more things that could be ported over to only find the apoc chest piece and some eye ware that weren't already in the final release files. So the good new is I found what I was looking for already in the SRIV files, so if you want to add the big hair bow to your mod,
Code:
is all it takes to get it into the store of your choice.
hey how do I add the big bow? im kinda new a this, have you done it yourself?

hey how do I add the big bow? im kinda new a this, have you done it yourself?
The line
Code:
needs to be added to customization_stores.xtbl in the table under one of the functioning stores, if you're not familiar with getting to the table files for editing there's more to learn about package extracting elsewhere in forum. Included below is my own table file with that edit and some others you're welcome to drop in your exe's directory for a quick fix. You could also get the file from Joe's mod and add the line.

Attachments

• customization_stores.xtbl
    82.3 KB · Views: 657
Back