Additional Cheats

Im noticing a distinct lack of a dubstep gun cheat. It could be stated somewhere in this 41+ page thread why there isn't one. But. Oh well.

Dont think you need a cheat for that, you get the gun very early in the game, around the first hour of the game if you do Keith David's side quest.

Dont think you need a cheat for that, you get the gun very early in the game, around the first hour of the game if you do Keith David's side quest.

I just missed it. I'll add it in the next update when I get rid of some of the standard cars.

The presence of it in your cheat list will not affect your game at all.
Cheats are only put into effect once you click on them in the list.

Boss...and I do mean you IdolNinja. After looking at the changelog.txt
of additional cheats v5 & noticed that you've added give XP...I could french
kiss you on the lips for that!!:D

Damn, I almost forgot.
Police Kenshin is nearly impossible to get in end game. Also, the regular Oppressor has a fixed spawn point at the airport.

Damn, I almost forgot.
Police Kenshin is nearly impossible to get in end game. Also, the regular Oppressor has a fixed spawn point at the airport.

But the Police Kenshin is common as hell :-/ Just wait patiently at level 2 at level 1 notoriety without triggering the Zin transformation (don't let it reach level 2) and you should find a Kenshin. I've had them spawn after notoriety 2 as well.

They also spawn in a lot of Virus Injections, namely all the biker ones. Also the first Genki in the Virus Injection always arrives on a bike, usually the ZPD Kenshin (kinda' hilarious how his head shrinks when he's on a bike).

Last edited:
Not really, I'm at end game, I got two bars of notoriety and all I see are portals and Assert hovercars. :x

Back