Additional Cheats

I just tried riding around in the Challenger tank which I had dropped via cheat.
It worked okay, despite odd turning issues in reverse as compared to SR3 .. but the big thing was my mouse controlled the turning of the tank rather than
controlling the main gun turret. The main gun turret was always stuck in the straight forward position. The machine gun could be controlled however.

Is this a known issue or do I need to go looking for a possibly interfering mod?

I hope the Machine Gun variant Bulldog can be added, glad to hear you found it. Hopefully it can be tweaked as well to accept up to 3 homies as with SR3.

Also, as of this post, I have no idea why this is happening now: Warden shows up despite having the cheat flagged for him to not show up.
Is this cheat bypassed by certain city activities? Such as hotspots where aliens are hanging out? I swear it was working for me the other day but I have installed some other
mods since then. Tried removing a few but warden still shows up.
using V5 of the cheat mod.

Also, as of this post, I have no idea why this is happening now: Warden shows up despite having the cheat flagged for him to not show up.
Is this cheat bypassed by certain city activities? Such as hotspots where aliens are hanging out? I swear it was working for me the other day but I have installed some other
mods since then. Tried removing a few but warden still shows up.
using V5 of the cheat mod.

Yes, certain Flashpoints have forced Warden encounters. If you don't kill the Warden you don't clear the Flashpoint ether.

Im noticing a distinct lack of a dubstep gun cheat. It could be stated somewhere in this 41+ page thread why there isn't one. But. Oh well.

Probably because it's just a really ugly gun that shoots noise.
I dunno.. I'm not a fan of Dubstep myself, I'm much more of a Trance person, however, the way the gun is done in the game, works, it's fun to use, and the track's they're playing on it aren't terribad.

I dunno.. I'm not a fan of Dubstep myself, I'm much more of a Trance person, however, the way the gun is done in the game, works, it's fun to use, and the track's they're playing on it aren't terribad.

True. And it does feature the least shit dubstep that I've ever heard...

I guess it wouldn't be much of a weapon if it fired 80's pop or soul...

I still prefer 'Merica or the Abduction Gun to the Dubstep Gun. Just because these two can take down both Marauders and Wardens.

Back