Zombies.xtbl - Anim set not working

I was wondering if any lines had been taken out of this table, as when used on npc's they will do zombie walk half the time and then glide around without any animations and back to zombie

I kno the code was left in from SRTT but ther is a mission in SRIV that uses zombies and they have no animation ishues is ther a seprate table used for them. I have also used all zombie flags along with anim set does not fix ishue

It is possible the animations aren't "preloaded" and they may be loaded in that mission container specifically. That's usually how we handle managing the memory for specific scenarios.

It is possible the animations aren't "preloaded" and they may be loaded in that mission container specifically. That's usually how we handle managing the memory for specific scenarios.

you where right the preload_anim was missing a whole bunch of anim files that where in the zombie xtbl
I ended up fixing the problem its great to see the zombies animations working again.

The animations can be loaded, but I'm having difficulty getting zombies to spawn on the streets as pedestrians. Any idea what might be preventing this?

Dont know if this helps its quote from idol on simular post

In SR2, zombies would not spawn at all outside of designated zone areas (like underneath the HQ where the original zombie uprising was,) even if you added them to spawn groups. There is probably a similar restriction in SR4 that is hardcoded in the exe. I was able to get around (kind of) by removing the zombie flag in the character definition. This allowed the zombies to spawn except they didn't act like them.

Also, missions like that one don't actually do spawn groups like how the open world works. Special npc stuff like that has a specific manual list of npcs that are teleported in at specific positions. It is likely that there are a couple of pre-defined groups of zombies and every time you kill one it cycles back to spawn in again.

Back