Your Best SRIV Weapon

I've actually grown attached to the Sniper Rifle in the Lever-Action flavor. I've been using that as my primary weapon, it's really satisfying to use. The only problem is that ammo can't be found for it, so you need to go shopping between each mission. The Money Shot upgrade makes it a financially viable habit, however.

Sometimes, I dream about golden titanium Desert Eagles .50 Cal...

But sadly the Heavy Pistol has the kick of a BB gun, even with the exploding bullets upgrade, so... 'Merica.

Unarmed.
And that's why saints row is my favorite sandbox game...cause they give me the choice to still be a dangerous mofo with just my bare hands.

Sometimes, I dream about golden titanium Desert Eagles .50 Cal...

But sadly the Heavy Pistol has the kick of a BB gun, even with the exploding bullets upgrade, so... 'Merica.
Yeah, but I guess I went through most of SR3 with just the pistol so it's a nice change.

And the Merica gun is nice (I doubt I'm the only one who saw it in the presidential intro to the game), but I usually forget that there's no reload and keep switching back to rockets when I'm in close quarters.

Yeah, but I guess I went through most of SR3 with just the pistol so it's a nice change.

And the Merica gun is nice (I doubt I'm the only one who saw it in the presidential intro to the game), but I usually forget that there's no reload and keep switching back to rockets when I'm in close quarters.

Yeahhh... I don't mean to sound pretencious but, the SR TT Shepherd was nowhere near as badass as a Desert Eeagle ether :p But I have to agree that the Fletcher is a progress, at least it actually feels like the bullets are going through the target rather than hitting them like practice ammo.

And the Merica isn't a gun. It's a bunch of guns. Damn it I want it back T-T

I've been using the Deacon 12-gauge up-close and the Shokolov AR for everything else.

I've actually grown attached to the Sniper Rifle in the Lever-Action flavor. I've been using that as my primary weapon, it's really satisfying to use. The only problem is that ammo can't be found for it, so you need to go shopping between each mission. The Money Shot upgrade makes it a financially viable habit, however.
I only used it when the mission gave it to you, but I was surprised how viable it is. You can fire from the hip with no accuracy loss! It's like a super shotgun! I might just run around with only that equipped, come what may! The Lever-Action does looks especially awesome.

Yeahhh... I don't mean to sound pretencious but, the SR TT Shepherd was nowhere near as badass as a Desert Eeagle ether :p But I have to agree that the Fletcher is a progress, at least it actually feels like the bullets are going through the target rather than hitting them like practice ammo.

And the Merica isn't a gun. It's a bunch of guns. Damn it I want it back T-T

1 trigger 1 gun. You don't say that a man firing a double-barreled shotgun is dual-wielding.

For effect, I kept going back to the heavy SMG; acid rounds and pink with polka-dots skin! hehe! :D
Haha, same here. Those are my secondary weapons. I really wish the super soaker skin was available for them instead of that other rifle.

My primary weapon is the Assault Rifle with default Mercenary LMG skin. That thing makes me an even bigger badass than I already am, especially with the Tough Guy perk which reduces damaging taken while wielding it.

As for the alien/special weapons, the only two I use are the Black Hole gun and the Abduction gun. The BH gun works really well when I'm being swarmed, like during a Virus Injection. The Abduction Gun is very effective on both the Terminators and those giant rolling machines. It's also a one shot kill on most of the Assassination targets.

Back