Would you buy a Saints Row 1 PC port?

Would you buy a SR1 PC port?

• Total voters
Damn right I would. I think the only thing that would be a pain in the ass would be those Hitman missions, but Dammit they were worth it!

I'd buy it in a heart beat. Technically, I do own it for 360... but with no 360, not much good the disc will do. But beside just wanting to play it again, not to mention with mods, I'd really like to see it on PC because it would be better preserved than on 360. Shit, the DLC for it is already removed from the Marketplace. Was it good or bad is subject to opinion, but the point is that as of now, the content is absolutely going to disappear completely at some point.

But for that matter, I'd love just to see an official Volition port of SR2 as well, with DLC. It would be great to have a complete Saints Row collection on PC. *Sigh*

EDIT: Oh, and of course a PC release would also mean we could have mods that port some of its content :D

I too would buy SR1 for PC... if they let us create female boss as you can in SR2,SRTT and SRIV.

Just like AxlRock, I'd love to see a perfect Saint Row 1&2 combo for PC but hey everyone can dream right...

I never got to play SR1, but I've watched an entire let's play on youtube to catch up on the story and I'm not sure if there would be much difference gameplay-wise between playing SR1 and SR2.

'Sides I'd rather play as a protagonist that talks and tries to tell me his own story than the "strong silent fill in the blanks!" type.

Last edited:
I remember playing Saints Row back when it first came out with a friend of mine over a rainy weekend, that was fun. What would be cool is if they did a full HD remake of the first two games with the best features of them added back into the SRTT and SRIV version of the engine (improvised weapons, fight club, fuzz and sewage avenger activities, the ability to wear multiple layers of clothes, logos on clothing, full customization available for all vehicles, more gang vehicles to choose from w/o mods, etc.). It would probably be way too much of a pain in the ass to do, I highly doubt V would do it, but it would please a lot of people (especially us :p ).

If you don't know SR1's whole story then I highly recommend you to watch the following videos:
[PART 1]
[PART 2]
Basically the videos are 2 hours long but they cover up the whole story from SR1 and they are edited in a great style featuring some background music in some occasions making them seem like a freaking movie.
Watched both of them with some of my friends before I started playing SR4.

I remember someone did the Saints Row movie for Saints Row 2 with the Joker as the boss going after Brotherhood first, it was good if I recall.

It seem like also 7 year ago? when I use cheats to give myself rpg and started blowing shit up.

Back