Woolen Princess

This mod breaks my game completely.
I think it's probably due to the "customization_items.xtbl" that is packed inside it.
What version of the game do you have? Steam, GoG, other?
Did you install the mod correctly?
customization_items.xtbl has to be included otherwise the mod won't.

What version of the game do you have? Steam, GoG, other?
Did you install the mod correctly?
customization_items.xtbl has to be included otherwise the mod won't.

Steam, I first downloaded through the Workshop, it broke my game so I tried to manually install the GOG mod instead but it still broke my game.
I did install it correctly since the workshop automatically does it for me and for manual install, I just need to place the packfile inside the mods folder.
I even tried to extract everything from the packfile and then merge the mod's "customization_items.xtbl" with my already existing one but the issue still persists.

Steam, I first downloaded through the Workshop, it broke my game so I tried to manually install the GOG mod instead but it still broke my game.
I did install it correctly since the workshop automatically does it for me and for manual install, I just need to place the packfile inside the mods folder.
I even tried to extract everything from the packfile and then merge the mod's "customization_items.xtbl" with my already existing one but the issue still persists.
Do you have any other workshop mods?
Some players occur a bug/a limit of how many workshop mods you can have. If you reach 1GB of mods the game will act weird (mainly crash a lot).

Some players occur a bug/a limit of how many workshop mods you can have. If you reach 1GB of mods the game will act weird (mainly crash a lot).

Oof, I have around 2.5GB of workshop mods.
Here's the collection: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2161320819
I disabled half of the mods in the collection and this mod worked, it's weird because all of your other mods work fine. Guess I need to unsubscribe from some of the workshop mods?

I unsubscribed from all mods then I removed bunch of mods from the collection and then subscribed to all in the collection but nothing is downloading, I tried restarting the game as well.

Looks like the "Subscribe to all" in collection doesn't work and I have to manually open every single mod page and hit subscribe -_-

Nevermind, I messed around a bit and it is working now, seems like now it's only around 1.5GB of mods.

Last edited:
It's not work in my game. I did everything in the rules.. but it is not work. I can't find that mod in my game.. I don't know why it is 😔.. can you help me

It's not work in my game. I did everything in the rules.. but it is not work. I can't find that mod in my game.. I don't know why it is 😔.. can you help me

Back