Saints Row IV Why i hate SR IV

may be an unpopular opinion, but I love SR 4, yes the aliens and presidential stuff was a major departure from the "norm" but I thought Zinyak was a pretty cool villain, character wise it's a great story, we dive deeper into the minds of our fellow Saints and learn quite abit more about their character, I especially loved all the references to people, places, and events of our past, I think each game is amazing for it's own reasons, but playing through the ENTIRE series from start to end is quite an amazing story, even though we don't know our backstory, we still have moments in the games that may grow your understanding of your gang members and why they each fight for you. It's also pretty cool to see characters from different games talk to each other. The game-play is really fun and the story is great, the only real thing I HATE about SR 4, is that they fucking blew up the Earth. I mean come on, are they trying to end the series, only way they can continue the series is to either have us do more space adventures, time travel and prevent the events of SR 4 from happening, which means our journey in the game would mean nothing, and Johnny would sill be Zinyak's prisoner. By destroying the Earth they literally wrote themselves into a brick wall that will take some story magic to break through. But other then that I love all the games, even Gat Outta Hell which is kinda fun for killing some time.

Back