Where can I get this modded skirt?

I'm a newbie here. I found the skirt pictures from a topic. I compared it in-game and it looked quite similar to Wild Child Pants with the striped pants, but I want to find the same skirt without the pants inside.
Can someone please show me where to get the skirt and the arm sleeves? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

srtt_video (3)_00-00-08-225.jpgScreenshot7793.jpg20230505045715_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the new skirt design is from this mod: Shiny clothes for the main character
The arm sleeves are part of the the "Candy Gril tank top" item, you can buy it at Nobody Loves Me.
Thank you for your response. I've tried the Shiny Clothes Mod and I really loved it. Unfortunately, it conflicted with the same file customize_item.asm_pc from the SR4 Hairstyles for SR3 v3 Mod. I have no idea how to figure out and I feel really pity about this. I cannot choose but let it go and I keep the hairstyles mod instead. Thanks anyway.

Thank you for your response. I've tried the Shiny Clothes Mod and I really loved it. Unfortunately, it conflicted with the same file customize_item.asm_pc from the SR4 Hairstyles for SR3 v3 Mod. I have no idea how to figure out and I feel really pity about this. I cannot choose but let it go and I keep the hairstyles mod instead. Thanks anyway.
you could actually use both mods, but for customize_item.asm_pc file you'll need asm_updater. just drop the files from shiny clothes mod that aren't .asm_pc and run the updater. once it's done the game should work fine with both mods. i'm not exactly a modder, so i can't explain what .asm_pc actually is, i can only say how you can make both things work.

Back