Wheel Size Modification

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by CabooseSayzWTF, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Okay so this mod is just a joke reference to the saints row 3 + 4 community who like to rim/wheel size mod there cars. I was bored so I decided to make it possible for saints row 2. This mod is pointless IMO, but hey it's here for those who want to use it. In the download it has a read me file so read it. Also below is some example quick shots of modded wheels, keep in mind though on saints row 2 the max limit is 26 instead of 255 like on other saints row games for wheel size. Anything over 26 does nothing. The max wheel width is 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

FusionH2o likes this.
  2. That first pic looked like one of them futuristic bikes from the game Extreme G racing on the N64 lol.

3. Lol it does! I only know that game because I own a UltraHDMI N64 with a Everdrive 64 V3, (If you don't know what I am talking about, you might wanna read up on it) it's the best mods for a n64 ever. And this is a edit to be clear to avoid anything lol, I do own that physical game somewhere in storage, i got it from a pawn shop here where I live a few years back for 3$.

Sadly though in the read me theres a full list of vehicles that wheels can't be modified and every motorcycle is on that list besides atv's lol.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    FusionH2o likes this.
  4. I might just do that, thanks ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice