What place is this?

I've began a, maybe 10th new game, and I was passing through that snack bar on steelport. I went inside and headed to the bathrooms doors because I didn't remembered if there was a collectible there or not. I looked to the wall opposing the doors and found this 3 frames from the same three level house that isn't the snack bar, apparently in three distinct times period.

Anyone know what place it is, if is on steelport where it is? There is a secret there?
f-2014_08_03_0000153de59af00172950.jpg

Ps: Dat car photoshop skills.

Where is this "snack bar"? I didn't know you could even go into any of those generic buildings.
Is the only one you can enter, The same where in The Third you meet Kinzie after rescuing her. Also is the one from 50s Steelport mission in Saints Row IV.

I don't know the exactly location now, When I'm at home I will print the location in the map.

Hi, sorry for the delay (off) I'm sick =/ (/off). I thought it was the snack bar, BUT the buildings are really different, also there is no bridge near.
So this is the place where the photos are and the location on the game map
f-2014_08_08_0000153e4f3a700173499.jpg

f-2014_08_08_0000253e4f4380017349b.jpg

After an exhaustive search/mascot murder spree, I was unable to find it...

There aren't a lot of three-story buildings in Steelport. Although, it might be that the reason I didn't find it is because I was looking at them from the wrong sides

I've scoured Steelport in both SR3 and SR4, I'm pretty sure that bridge in the background does not exist in Steelport.

Back