What OTHER games do you enjoy playing?

Halo 5 disgusts me, very vehemently. It made me so sad when it came out because they removed everything I liked about the Halo games. I was such a HUGE Halo fan -- I have all the games and books and novels and posters. They took out everything I liked about the past Halo games, so I didn't even buy Halo 5. Halo 4 and Reach were SO much better, there's no comparison. I like Agents of Mayhem MUCH better than Halo 5. When we complain about Agents of Mayhem, we should remember it could have been a LOT worse. But I can understand how people who play online multiplayer would like it. I just have no interest in online multiplayer.

Sorry -- I don't mean to invalidate your opinion. If you only use it for online multiplayer, I'm sure it's fine for you. It's just a very sore subject for me. I've already aired my feelings too many times on the Halo forums. I just hate it when a great franchise gets destroyed by developer laziness. :mad:

The first game I ever modded was The Sims (the first one). So I have fond memories of The Sims. :)
Doom 2016 kind of healed that wound for me. I've always been a loner (Kept me out of trouble) so a solid single player game where there is an emphasis on the story, is like a breath of fresh air these days.
I could also see where NopeD's coming from, too with Halo 5... OK I can't but who cares what I think, I have horrible taste in games, so I can't talk. I played the first Family Guy game and it ended up being one
of my favorites, I hate myself so much lol. If they made another Stubs the Zombie game you know your boys gonna play that.

Ok, my turn

Shadow of the Colossus
Maybe the one game as for me that feels like pure art. Game that create its own world from childish fantasy and told some story without any word.

Resident Evil 4
Well, it's simply the best paced action game.

MGS1
What I can say? Kojima is genius. That was the strange postmodern story sometimes funny, sometimes goofy, sometimes sad and serious with deep and complex gameplay and it works as a whole game.

Silent Hill 4
That was very experimental horror game in the series, very claustrophobic, very disturbing. Many people likes second one more because it was more cinematic and had some melancholic feel, but i like fourth one because it was made as game nor like interactive movie.

Dark Souls

This was a gulp of fresh air. You jump into game that doesn't say anything to you. Try, Die, Lean, Die Again. It brought novelty to story design and reshaped action-RPG genre.

Spec Ops: The line
It's like Apocalypse Now but the game. Apocalypse Now is my favorite movie.

Wolfenstein New Order

Genial reboot of the classic series. Bloody, brutal game about fighting without hope and winning over everything. Unfortunately, they decided to create a sequel that destroyed all.

Nier Automata
It's like Dark Souls but with more flaws, very innovative, very charming game but sometimes unbalanced, sometimes too shallow but as whole game it's a magic journey.

Hotline Miami
Some cult thing that pushed up synthwave and showed how minimalistic storytelling could be. I like how dev made something new with 80s vibe without some stupid parody jokes.

A couple more I forgot to mention:

Bioshock
What more can I say?

Tomb Raider (2013)
(since the movie is coming out this week)
Absolutely beautifully realistic graphics, very exciting story, great character animation, fun puzzles. Extremely well implemented. Crystal Dynamics really did an awesome job on this!

A couple more I forgot to mention:
Tomb Raider (2013)
(since the movie is coming out this week)
Absolutely beautifully realistic graphics, very exciting story, great character animation, fun puzzles. Extremely well implemented. Crystal Dynamics really did an awesome job on this!
The Tomb Raider 2013 adventure was good in the second half and really got me going with a tense climax. But once you complete the game, it drops you into it's empty map with everything broken (because Lara breaks everything). This just got me very lonely and bored. One or two enemies would still spawn once in awhile so you can use your souped-up weapons on them, but other than that, it makes me regret clearing up the whole place of enemies. It really teaches you the meaningless of life without people. Shut them all out, and you will be sad when they are all gone :(. I couldn't get myself to replay the main story because of this. The lack of chapter selection made this harder.

In Spec Ops: The Line however, I feel no remorse :).
me: hey spec ops, put me into a epic gun fight with rock music
spec ops: are you sure you don't want to replay the whole game on FUBAR difficulty?
me: okay! that will make me feel more badass!
(You are intended to feel bad for playing the game, but I didn't. I didn't complete the game on FUBAR difficulty, so don't ask me if I feel like a hero yet)

Last edited:
The Tomb Raider 2013 adventure was good in the second half and really got me going with a tense climax. But once you complete the game, it drops you into it's empty map with everything broken (because Lara breaks everything). This just got me very lonely and bored. One or two enemies would still spawn once in awhile so you can use your supped-up weapons on them, but other than that, it makes me regret clearing up the whole place of enemies. It really teaches you the meaningless of life without people. Shut them all out, and you will be sad when they are all gone :(. I couldn't get myself to replay the main story because of this. The lack of chapter selection made this harder.
Yes, I agree. The campaign is great, but once it's over, you're done.

Just remembered I love Okami.
I might get it on the PC just to
beat it again.

Back