What is the reason for the design decision to use Gat and Kinzie as the protagonists?

Then it would be like a DLC import from another game, like making GOOH as a non-standalone expansion to the game. That's funny how it would be allowed.

Gat out of Hell is not DLC though. It's a standalone expansion. When it comes to modding we think of it like any other Saints Row game on PC. i.e. you can import assets back and forth with our blessing.

Gat out of Hell is not DLC though. It's a standalone expansion. When it comes to modding we think of it like any other Saints Row game on PC. i.e. you can import assets back and forth with our blessing.

I understand what you mean, but the idea makes it sound like a DLC, from a certain point of view. Like if importing it to Saints Row IV and accessing the missions, it would be like that.

I honestly can't wait for Gat out of Hell.

Like others, I will not buy this game because of the lack of player customization. I will probably write some reviews on Amazon or Metacritic warning others to buy this game too, just in case anyone didn't read enough about the game and still expects player customization, which to many others as well certainly was one of the main features of the series so far.

You, or most likely the publisher, made the decision to exclude an important feature just to make more profit faster. I hope that the fans will show you that it isn't as simple as some managers might think it is. You can only change even a popular series so much until many people just stop caring for it. There are enough examples of this, yet still this industry constantly insists on trying.

Last edited:
Like others, I will not buy this game because of the lack of player customization. I will probably write some reviews on Amazon or Metacritic warning others to buy this game too, just in case anyone didn't read enough about the game and still expects player customization, which to many others as well certainly was one of the main features of the series so far.

You, or most likely the publisher, made the decision to exclude an important feature just to make more profit faster. I can only hope that the fans will show you that it isn't as simple as some managers might think it is. You can only change even a popular series so much until many just people stop caring for it. There are enough examples of this, yet still this industry constantly insists on trying.
Unlerss modders are able to allow you to play with your MC.
The problem is also that Saintsrow.Com still not works.

The site should be functional when the expansion releases, since I believe one of the features is importing your save file/boss into the game (though non playable).

I'll be buying the expansion when it releases, only because I've enjoyed the series so far, and $20 is disposable. But after the expansion, I will have had enough supernatural/alien stuff to last a good while. Afterwards, I seriously hope they go back to the roots of the series, which peaked in SR2 in my opinion.

And i hate GAT , he is annoying in my opinion..He tries to be all badass all the time and just talks about murdering people nothing else..Kinzie is better but still annoying and i don't want to play as her in my game :|..
huh gat is a one of the lead characters of saints row series dummy the boasted the series up to 11 duh? without gat saints row would be a standard generic GTA wannabe only hahahaha and also the chemistry on both characters also

Last edited:
Back