What is the Coop Option in Single Player Mode?

What is this Coop Option that appears whenever you play Single Player and hit Esc? i see something about a Sesion Name and Privacy, so... what it does? does it allows Other friends to join your Single player game? if so, how?

Several days ago i run SR2, click on load game and after several minutes some dude joined my Single Player Loaded Game... WTH?! i think this has something to do with the Coop option in the Menu.

I wouldn't know. Guess I play it too rarely or I'm one of the very few in the area that does.

Anyway, please don't double-post. If you're going to add something, just edit your last post

that options allows you to customize settings for coop, such as visibility of game for anyone or only for friends.... gives opprotunity to set game name for coop search, and set friendly fire option

Possibly matchmaking combined with whatever your privacy settings were. It's possible (and it's been a while so I don't remember exactly) that the default setting on SR2 was to make games public which would allow anyone to join into a game you were playing. I think we changed that default to Friends Only on the sequels. Or as a public session it may have just been listed as an open game session for players to join from the main menu.

If you don't want people joining into your game without your approval you can set that Coop Option to Private and then you would have to invite anyone you want to play with into your game.

Back