What I want to see after SRIV

So, supposedly SRIV is the final chapter of this Saga. After this game they have kind of painted themselves into a corner. So my idea. Saints row 2055.

A cyberpunk dystopian future in the saints row style. Megacorps rule the world and cybernetics and genetic modifications are now an everyday thing. The idea is, After SRIV the Boss retires and the Saints is under new management. the 3rd street saints is now Saints incorporated. It has turned into a megacorp.

You play as someone that works for Saints inc as a member of their security. When you meet an old member of the saints. (Probably pierce or Shaundi) you learn about how the Saints had been taken over. Unfortunately your superiors who track all their employees has decided you are now redundant because you talked with a former saint. So the idea of the game would be to reclaim the Saints and become the new boss.

Matt Miller and Kenzie are world famous because they invented and produced a Virtual reality system based on Zyn tech so The game has two large worlds for you to play in. The physical reality and the Virtual reality. and both worlds are linked. You can jump into VR which would be very Tron inspired and your actions in VR can effect the Physical world. Got Sec Corp after you. Jump into VR. find the SecCorp Communications Node. hack it and call off the rapid response team....or send them after another gang.

You also have cyberware and bioware available to you. Want Super sprint. Get yourself a pair of cybernetic legs. Want to throw fire. get cyberarms and install flamethrowers in them. or Bioshock style. get some genetic alterations that allow you to become the human Torch. Simply want an arm that turns into a big fuck off cannon and another that can turn into a chainsaw while you regenerate damage taken and in fact literally have eagle eyes or cat like reflexes. Hell Yeah.

basically take Saints row. duct tape it to Shadowrun and you will have the best Saints row ever. Because in reality. Shadowrun could stand to be less Grimdark and more Saints row crazy. Some people at Volition must be Shadowrun fans because of a gang called the deckers. I am even inspired to make Kinzie my next Shadowrun Decker.

I was say time travel. You can travel between a dystopian future and get mechs and super powers and whatnot, or go back to the 2000's and fight gang members that are akin to the ones in Saints Row 1. Or go back further to the 20's and fight old style gangsters, or travel to the 50's and fight greasers. Or go super far and end up on Mars, seeing how the Saints Row series is in continuity with Red Faction series. Though a new company owns the game, so I don't know if that would work. I think it would please both fanbases. Though your idea is still pretty badass.

I was say time travel. You can travel between a dystopian future and get mechs and super powers and whatnot, or go back to the 2000's and fight gang members that are akin to the ones in Saints Row 1. Or go back further to the 20's and fight old style gangsters, or travel to the 50's and fight greasers. Or go super far and end up on Mars, seeing how the Saints Row series is in continuity with Red Faction series. Though a new company owns the game, so I don't know if that would work. I think it would please both fanbases. Though your idea is still pretty badass.
Seeing how they want to get crazier I would also say time travel is the way to go...or something really crazy or impossible...but there's just no way to top super powers sadly :/

All 3 of you fail, none of you mentioned the DeLorean Time Machine! Gotta Time travel in style baby! lol Argol228, awesome ideas I like them. I would say though, instead of the BOSS retiring, theres a coo from a recent member who worked his way up in the ranks and they kill the BOSS and take over the empire, the attempt was to kill the BOSSES entire family.......but the BOSSES Son/Daughter lives.....found by one of the older Saints members after being removed from power and raised to maturity. Thats my only change to your version, plus integrate MistaWhites time travel, after being found and healed the Ex-Saint will take the BOSSES kid to a secret garage, where he reveales a WORKING DeLoreon made by Oleg and Kinzie (cuz the BOSS wanted it). The mission is to time jump and save your family and prevent the take over.

I think there is possibility for other Sr related chapter. After all, every game happens a lot year after the previous game.
Now, the Boss was in coma from Sr1 to Sr2, but there is still possibility to create a game setted between Sr2 and Sr3, and Sr3 and Sr4.

i always wondered what ever happened to killbane. so maybe in this dark future killbane becomes dictator. you, the leader of the saints, decide that with the invention of a delorean-like time travelin' machine, to take it on a joyride....which breaks down in 2055.

Saints Row has quite a few split where they can turn into a different game, there seem to be a split from 2 to 3. They can have a game where they are not celebrities but full on hardcore gangsters but that feels like another GTA clone.

They could just do a pre Red Faction part of Mars, where Ultor grows large and does the Terra forming plants, and kills off all the other competitors trying to set up shop on Mars...

Or they could go with Saints Vengeance, where you take one of the Zen ships head to the Zen home world and start the standard 3rd Street mayhem (and finish it off by blowing up the planet). DLC's could include hunting down any remain Zen within the Galaxy...

Back