Weather Mod: Non-Stop Rain

This weather mod for Saints Row The Third makes it rain hard all the time. The rain never stops. And it's torrential!

I did this mod a long time ago and it was going to be part of a larger set of weather mods, but I never got around to making more. M4v3r1ck_13 requested a permanent rain mod, so I decided to release it so other people can enjoy the rain. I'm sad that Volition doesn't seem to like rain anymore, since there's none in SR4, GOOH, or AOM. But now you can fully enjoy the rain in the last game Volition made with rain. :)

Also works with Saints Row The Third Remastered!

INSTALLATION
To install, simply copy each of the files from the "NonStopRain" folder in this package to the game's root folder, which is normally "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row the Third".

UNINSTALLATION
To uninstall, just delete the files you copied during installation from the game's root folder. The weather will return to normal.

VERSION HISTORY
1.0 [2017-08-23] Initial release

Attachments

• quantum_sr3_weather_v1.0.7z
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,614
Last edited:
it works sometimes.but in a mission,it rains but all things are dry:)

SRTTR-2020-05-24-17-41-10-824.jpg

it works sometimes.but in a mission,it rains but all things are dry:)
I wouldn't recommend using this mod in missions. You should remove it if you're going to play the campaign. Honestly, I would avoid using most mods in missions.

You can use my Simple Mod Manager to add and remove mods easily, although I haven't tried it with the Remastered edition.

Back