Weapon hud keeps fading away

Hello, I know its been a while since someone has posted in this section but I do have a game issue and this is the troubleshooting section after all. Anyway the issue i'm having is that my weapon hud (bottom right where your health, ammo and stamina is located) keeps fading away after 5 seconds when selecting a weapon, this is pet peeving me so much because I thought I fixed everything with this game after all the issues I had with TTDIS (which I uninstalled in the end).

I then only installed:

fan of saints rework of sandbox+

IdolNinja's Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer V2.7z

and

JediDave's Character Customizer v1.5.7z

After I installed these I had issues with moving and my game kept freezing when I tried to open my phone which I had an idea on how to fix that which was downloading fan of saints version of saintsHUD which DID fix the issue and everything else except now I got this little but annoying issue with the hud and ONLY this part with it fading away, the map is fine it doesn't disappear and my game doesn't lock up when I go in a garage or helipad.

I really hope this is a simple fix or if I'm just being stupid and it something simple all along but until then I'll wait for any one to help me out on this little issue

Back