Saints Row IV Weapon animations...

i always found it a bit lazy that every gun had a vertical grip, just so they could have the same animations:rolleyes:

SawedOff, Hunding and Luchador don't, but instead they hold the main handle skewed, so it's even worse. I ended up going with Rifle and moving the secondary handle like this:

52CD8AF0F431A2E3667A1B285D19D2022A67CFEC

Is it possible to change the orientation of the vert. grip or is it simply an IK node for the offhand to attach to?

i always found it a bit lazy that every gun had a vertical grip, just so they could have the same animations:rolleyes:
It's all about the memories, baby. Last gen was all about the memory...I always hated that it hurt the PC, but what can you do?

It's all about the memories, baby. Last gen was all about the memory...I always hated that it hurt the PC, but what can you do?

Hurt it? The only reason PC games were even as optimized as they were was the fact that they were ported from the consoles, where developers had to work under strict limitations. The most unoptimized and buggy games are the ones that are actually made for PC (i.e. The Sims 3, Crysis, Payday 2, etc).

Last edited:
Back