Warden impact causes NPC death

Is there any way to stop npcs from being killed by a warden falling from the sky? This is a bug I'm trying to fix for my mod, and I have no idea where to start. :p

When the warden falls and lands from the sky,it creates an explosion.Every explosion name and its tables from the game is located in explosions.xtbl from misc_tables.vpp_pc.Open up explosions.xtbl and search for :

<Explosion><Name>warden_arrive_land</Name>

Then edit the following tables from "warden_arrive_land" section to your liking:

<Damage_Max>[your desired value]</Damage_Max>
<Damage_Min>[your desired value]</Damage_Min>

When the warden falls and lands from the sky,it creates an explosion.Every explosion name and its tables from the game is located in explosions.xtbl from misc_tables.vpp_pc.Open up explosions.xtbl and search for :

<Explosion><Name>warden_arrive_land</Name>

Then edit the following tables from "warden_arrive_land" section to your liking:

<Damage_Max>[your desired value]</Damage_Max>
<Damage_Min>[your desired value]</Damage_Min>

Changing both values to zero didn't fix the problem, any other ideas?

Try changing the impulse to 0 as well.The impulse ragdolises the npcs and detaches the movers off the ground.

Unfortunately, that didn't work out - what about radius? Also, there is another entry titled warden_arrive_fall - might disabling that one help too?

Unfortunately, that didn't work out - what about radius? Also, there is another entry titled warden_arrive_fall - might disabling that one help too?

Yeah you could try what I've said above with "warden_arrive_fall",set everything like damage and radius to 0.

Back