Volition games of the future?

Being a fan of the Saints Row and Red Faction series, I've pondered what would be a great original IP for Volition outside of Saints Row (No more Red Faction...*sob*) I think the coolest next step would be similar to Rockstar or Bethesda. Same proven game play, in new worlds. What I'd like to see:

Sand box Hack and Slash RPG (Saints Row.....but with goblins, and dragons)
Sand box Sci-fi RPG (Saints Row.....but more space ships and aliens.)
Sand box Zombie Apocalypse game (Saints Row.....with even more zombies!)

Frankly, created a unique character and wreaking havok is always a blast no matter what gaming world it's set in. Especially when it's developed by Volition....not that I'm kissing ass here, but I have a short attention span. I need action! I ain't got time for slow animations! Saints Row the Third moves faster then I can think....which is good. My brain says, "I want that car" so I jump through the window and take off. All the while Niko is still trying to jimmy the lock. Stupid foreigner! Just jump through the window! Then he has to go on a date to a bowling alley and bowl like an angel....I on the other hand have already pile driven a cop into the side walk, riden an old lady like a snowboard, blown up 30 cars with an RPG, jumped from a helicopter (cause I ain't got time to land!), ramped a motor cycle through a donut hole, and spent the rest of my time collecting blowup dolls......for my friend. Anyways....that's my 2 cents.

Back