VIPER'S SAINTS ROW THE THIRD DANCE MOD

Ever wonder why your female player never does any of those sexy dances like the other characters in the game:oops:? Well this is a quick and simple mod i made when i saw someones great idea for this for sriv. Nothing fancy to it. Just thought i made sexy body mods for the female characters, why not let her act sexy. I didn't use any of the hoe slutty animations or anything funny like that but i could probably find some other animations or port one from sriv but this works for now. Any ideas for other animations just say something and i will see what i can do. Simply extract and copy the tables folder to your main directory and done:). In game just push the crouch button to make her dance. With a weapon crouched the animation remains the same( ready to kick ass).

Attachments

• tables.rar
    3.1 KB · Views: 4,861
amazing , also is it possipal to make a sit animation ? i mean just sitting on the ground ?

Edit : for some reason it dose not seem to work ;o

Last edited:
Can i Use this Mod with " Alternate Animations for Female Player Character - SRTT Edition " ?

I Love DANCE for my character

For Female Character Only ?

Can i Use this Mod with " Alternate Animations for Female Player Character - SRTT Edition " ?

I Love DANCE for my character

For Female Character Only ?
I wanted to know the same thing. Replaying SRTT but don't know how to combine these files as it has the same file name as one from the "Alternate Animations for Female Player Character - SRTT Edition"

I wanted to know the same thing. Replaying SRTT but don't know how to combine these files as it has the same file name as one from the "Alternate Animations for Female Player Character - SRTT Edition"

This Two Mods File Name are SAME , so if only can choose one of them ,not good. IF BOTH are IN , yeah .

cool this mod will be that you could make another mod in which the male characters (player) could walk and walk and run in the style of pirce and jhony gat at the beginning of the game would be very happy if that were possible

Awesome!
Could you make a mod for the Zimo's Pimp Pad "sofa hoe"? that on laying on the counch playing with her legs on the air..

Back