Vice Kings Takeover

Fair enough. I was just curious. Also what Tusk Hat? Like an Elephant Tusk?

What about any of these things?
The visor hat does not appear looks like regular GOOH npcs. I didn't want to mess with some of the assassination (not enough to test) I'm thinking some of those may cause the npc to not appear or game crash. I had many game crashes doing these 😀 Do you want Zombie Gat be those zombies from GOOH? If i add a bus I can get 7 NPCS to arrive and also increase their health and melee damage attack (zombies) I tried extracting the files in SR2 but the files are different from SR3.

The visor hat does not appear looks like regular GOOH npcs.
So no Dex from GOOH, SR2, or MS. That's a shame, but I guess Dex being cut from the series so early will make it practically impossible to get a decent model of him. Thanks for trying though.
I didn't want to mess with some of the assassination (not enough to test) I'm thinking some of those may cause the npc to not appear or game crash. I had many game crashes doing these 😀
Well it worked for Barry, Mr. Dickson, Pr0Tip, and Almonzo, so I just naturally assumed it was possible for all. (I know I said before that Barry didn't change, but I've just done his Assassination, and he was Mr. Sunshine)

The current switched Assassinations that are actually working are - Barry is Mr. Sunshine, Mr. Dickson is a Vice King, Pr0Tip is Jyunichi, and Almonzo is Big Tony. It's not a necessity, I just didn't know if you'd switched them out, or if the game did it for you when replacing the standard models.
Do you want Zombie Gat be those zombies from GOOH? If i add a bus I can get 7 NPCS to arrive and also increase their health and melee damage attack (zombies) I tried extracting the files in SR2 but the files are different from SR3.
Uh... I don't think that's what I meant.

I was referring to the Zombie Horde you unlock in your Phone, either as part of the Gang Rewards DLC or after giving the Zombie Virus to Oleg.

I just thought that since the Zombie Gat Homie is now SR1 Playa, we could have Zombie Gat show up with the Zombie Horde instead.

Bad Memory:
Also it's been ages since I played the Trouble With Clones DLC, for some reason I want Pierce in the Aisha Disguise to replace Helena in Gang Customization (Please don't judge me 😅).

Experimental:
And the last thing I was thinking about was the fact that Killbane and Oleg can be Homies in SRIV, but because there are no Brute animations, they just use the standard Homie/Follower animations... With that in mind...

Would it be possible to somehow "turn" Oleg, Johnny Tag, Aisha Brutella, and Space Brutina into standard Homies with standard animations? That way I don't have to find a Criminal every time I have one or two of them following me. Because they can just hop in any vehicle.

I'm aware that the animations look janky as hell, and when they pick up weapons it looks even jankier, but I'm just wondering if it's possible... And if it is possible, then does that mean we could add the generic enemy Brutes into Gang Customization?

Last edited:
Dex's visor is weird. It's not part of his head like for example Pierce's hat, but it's its own model with textures that is applied to him. That gives him more texture and mesh files than the average character which makes porting him into SRIV/SRTT more difficult since you need a character with the same amount of texture and mesh files in their packfile. Like naked characters for example who have the censorship pixelation effect. The pixelation is also its own mesh with texture, so you can for example use a character like naked Oleg in SRTT or naked Gat in SRIV to use as a base for GooH Dex. I half-successfully ported Dex with his visor into SRIV. The visor showed up on his head, however, it had no texture.
206420_20211022203107_1.png
206420_20211022203219_1.png
206420_20211022204414_1.png

Dex's visor is weird. It's not part of his head like for example Pierce's hat, but it's its own model with textures that is applied to him. That gives him more texture and mesh files than the average character which makes porting him into SRIV/SRTT more difficult since you need a character with the same amount of texture and mesh files in their packfile. Like naked characters for example who have the censorship pixelation effect. The pixelation is also its own mesh with texture, so you can for example use a character like naked Oleg in SRTT or naked Gat in SRIV to use as a base for GooH Dex. I half-successfully ported Dex with his visor into SRIV. The visor showed up on his head, however, it had no texture.
I forgot just how generic all the Husks looked... That visor is literally the only thing that lets us know who this is supposed to be. If you can get him working, then that's fine. But if you can't get him working, then it's no big loss, especially if this is the only transferable model of him from another game.

Surely if he's replacing a generic Saint in Gang Customization in SRTT, his Visor will be purple because that seems to be the default colour for all Models used in Gang Customization that share a standard NPC Model with multiple colour pallets? (This is just a complete guess by the way... I have no idea how these games work)

Last edited:
No, the visor texture is actually purple, it just didn't apply it properly when I ported him for some reason.
1711413852759.png

No, the visor texture is actually purple, it just didn't apply it properly when I ported him for some reason.
View attachment 38977
Ah, I see. I didn't think Dex would be so complicated... But I guess it makes some sort of sense. They made 1 Husk Model, then just made loads of attachable accessories rather than make unique Husk models... I assume the "Party" Husks use this same set up?

Uh... I don't think that's what I meant.

I was referring to the Zombie Horde you unlock in your Phone, either as part of the Gang Rewards DLC or after giving the Zombie Virus to Oleg.

I just thought that since the Zombie Gat Homie is now SR1 Playa, we could have Zombie Gat show up with the Zombie Horde instead.

Bad Memory:
Also it's been ages since I played the Trouble With Clones DLC, for some reason I want Pierce in the Aisha Disguise to replace Helena in Gang Customization (Please don't judge me 😅).

Experimental:
And the last thing I was thinking about was the fact that Killbane and Oleg can be Homies in SRIV, but because there are no Brute animations, they just use the standard Homie/Follower animations... With that in mind...

Would it be possible to somehow "turn" Oleg, Johnny Tag, Aisha Brutella, and Space Brutina into standard Homies with standard animations? That way I don't have to find a Criminal every time I have one or two of them following me. Because they can just hop in any vehicle.

I'm aware that the animations look janky as hell, and when they pick up weapons it looks even jankier, but I'm just wondering if it's possible... And if it is possible, then does that mean we could add the generic enemy Brutes into Gang Customization?
I don't know if this site informs us when a post is updated, but I updated a previous post with this.

Dex's visor is weird. It's not part of his head like for example Pierce's hat, but it's its own model with textures that is applied to him.
Wait, hold up...
Are you saying that you could just port over the cap itself and apply it to any NPC?

If "yes", could you not just apply the cap to Terrance (Clubber 4) and have Clubber 4 replace Roland & Lucas?

Edit:
My allergy to the main aspect of my job must be warping my perception of reality... Or the fact that I just can't think clearly from being overworked.

I didn't realise I was now talking with Singa, I still thought I was talking to XLBX

Last edited:
Back