V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Remove all clothes in Let's Pretend... Seriously guys, could you view at least few pages before asking a question? It has been answered millions of times in this thread already. -_-
Sorry :( There's just so many pages. And I can't access Let's Pretend, only Planet Zin, if that makes a difference. And when in Planet Zin, removing all clothes does nothing :confused:

EDIT: Nevermind, got it working. :)

Last edited:
Only works - Let's Pretend (Ctrl+down arrow key) and Rusty's Needle (Ctrl+right arrow key).
If to launch Image as Design (Ctrl+up arrow key), then:
znxV1eyl.jpg
wait, this background from saints row iv, i copy the player creation from Gat outta hell and paste it in saints row iv and it give me this different to reset my character

from sr4 5city.lua to copy "store player creation" into SRIV sr3city.lua to work the same without a reset
Well the image as Design in GOOH is the exact same as SRIV and SRTT it's just the textures are missing for the character lineup in GOOH, also the code in sandbox+ was originally my code from this mod. I may port the working Image As Design into SRIV and SRTT when I have time

Well the image as Design in GOOH is the exact same as SRIV and SRTT it's just the textures are missing for the character lineup in GOOH, also the code in sandbox+ was originally my code from this mod. I may port the working Image As Design into SRIV and SRTT when I have time
i've already ported image of design code into SRIV and SRTT for sandbox+ but give me a lineup anyway

Back