V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Using the Steam version.

Everything functions fine except the keys for accessing the stores. All of them just take me to image as designed.

Also, when installed in the root directory, it doesn't work for me. I only get this far with it in the mods folder.

EDIT: Agh, nevermind. I read the directions wrong and end up confusing myself. My bad.

Last edited:
I am probably being blind, but I cannot find ANY of the shops, and they are not marked on my HUD Map. Help?
To access store menus use:
Rim Jobs, Crouch(Ctrl)+ left arrow key(Doesn't work)
Rusty's Needle, Crouch(Ctrl) + right arrow key
Image as Design, Crouch(Ctrl) + up arrow key
Let's Pretend, Crouch(Ctrl) + down arrow key

Nvm, figured it out, but using Rim Jobs and Planet Zin just crashed the game. Also, I cannot seem to use any custom keys. Is there going to be a fix for these issues?

Nvm, figured it out, but using Rim Jobs and Planet Zin just crashed the game. Also, I cannot seem to use any custom keys. Is there going to be a fix for these issues?
Currently Rim Jobs might not be possible until a future SDK is released and the Planet Zim may crash when selecting certain outfits, so i recommend using this mod: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-iv-clothing-in-gat-out-of-hell.9360/
As for custom keys this wouldn't be possible which is why for these types of mods you always need to reset your key bindings to work with the mod.

Back