V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

I'm daft. What cheats do I enter? How do I get my character?
Go to Planet Zin (CTRL + DOWN ARROW), take off all clothes, go to Image as Design (CTRL + UP ARROW) and here you go. Just don't forget to reset your keybinds in the first place. :)

When I go to planet zin and remove the clothes using None option to have the nude body then go to image as design and and the body will stay the same but it wont keep the head options it goes back to kinzie's default head anyone else having this issue?

Ye I had this issue too. What I did was going to Planet Zin -> Head ->Masks , and setting it to none. that removed kinzie's head, but the hair remained for some reason and I was unable choose another. So after that I put a hat on that covers all my hair, and then went to choose my hair with the hat, and it worked. After removing the hat I was with the normal hair I had chosen.

Alright, so I moved all changes from the original Sandbox+ control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl to their SR: GooH counterparts so now this mod should work fine with next gen controllers. They also include some minor tweaks for the purposes of Expanded Arsenal Mod, like the cruise control fix or support for the satchel charges. Enjoy. :D

Attachments

• SR GooH Sandbox+ - Next gen controllers support.rar
    7 KB · Views: 703
Well... this seems like a pretty exciting project, but lots of it are not working right for me. I've read the thread for post 1 all the way through, it seems like more and more files get attached in random posts (and not the first post) and, as I download those and add them in, things are working better and better, but still lots of issues. -- Am I missing additional required mods or files?

Crashing, Kinzie's head disappearing, lost changes (both body and clothes). Did I mention crashing?

Also it's weird to have to put the controller down and do CTRL+Arrow combinations to bring the shops up. Any way we can map something for the controller users?

And Erza, you keep mentioning that all the clothes are available in Planet Zin, I have like 1/50th of the clothes available to me in the Planet Zin menu as there should be -- and most of them are mislabeled (Like "50's lady" is the bondage gear outfit... actually, "50's Lady" seems to show up a lot, it shows up as the anime hair in image as designed... and why does Kinzie have a beard??)

It seems that if you summon Saint's Backup they don't work at all -- but I've got others working like Satan's Daughter -- which is glitchy too though. She flys around to follow you, but doesn't do any flying animation, she just hovers in the air, standing straight up -- it looks pretty ridiculous -- and sometimes, she just disappears... still shows up on the mini-map, but she's just not there...

This is pretty frustrating.

One crash that's repeatable: Just go into the clothing menu and select the "Lady Bug" earrings (you don't have to do anything other than place the cursor here, and it will crash immediately).

And Erza, you keep mentioning that all the clothes are available in Planet Zin, I have like 1/50th of the clothes available to me in the Planet Zin menu as there should be -- and most of them are mislabeled (Like "50's lady" is the bondage gear outfit... actually, "50's Lady" seems to show up a lot, it shows up as the anime hair in image as designed... and why does Kinzie have a beard??)
Check out Minimaul's Saints Row IV clothing in Gat out of Hell. And about Kinzie... Well, if there's the Blackbeard's ship as the NPC in the game files anything won't suprise me. :p
It seems that if you summon Saint's Backup they don't work at all -- but I've got others working like Satan's Daughter -- which is glitchy too though. She flys around to follow you, but doesn't do any flying animation, she just hovers in the air, standing straight up -- it looks pretty ridiculous -- and sometimes, she just disappears... still shows up on the mini-map, but she's just not there...
I'm reworking homies in my Expanded Arsenal Mod at the moment. I've released the Demo Edition already but everything will be more polished in 666 Edition which will be released soon. Unfortunately, there's no way to fix Jezebel because she doesn't have flying animations and if you put the Winged Militia ones she just looks awkward.
I finished the last mission and all character customizations where reset............... Damn!
Unfortunately, all changes reset if you change the protagonist. There's no way to avoid that.

Last edited:
Back