Tracer-less & Muzzleflash-less Weapons

I never liked how Saints Row 3 has some unrealistic tracers, it feels like I'm not just shooting tracer rounds, but some sort of microwave supersonic blurring rays nonsense, which made me crazy, and I know I'm talking some gibberish. So I decided to remove it, and I did.

Description
This mod will remove the rather unrealistic tracers that all weapons have, as well as the muzzleflashes from weapons that have the suppressors attached. (For example, the Kobra when upgraded to Level 3 and Level 4)

Gang SMG's Level 4 will still have muzzleflash and tracer. Tracer because all incendiary rounds tend to give the weapon's tracers, muzzleflash because I am not sure if the "IR" tends to remove the suppressors' muzzleflash-removing function.

Installation
Simply extract the ".rar" and add the three files to your Saints Row 3 directory, commonly it would be like this; Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third

If it asks to replace "weapons.xtbl" or/and "weapon_upgrade.xtbl", click "Yes" or "No". These two files are simply to replace the muzzleflash of the weapons, so if you want just tracer-less weapons, don't replace these.

NOTE: If you have both of the mentioned files and you do want to have muzzleflash-less weapons, then you must change them manually.

TERMS OF USE

You can use this mod however you want; modify it, merge it, share it, etc. This is free of use any time, only rule is that you credit me and don't go arrogantly saying you made it.

Attachments

• Tracerlerss&MuzzleflashlessWeaponsVer1.rar
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,058
"weapons.xtbl" changes the sniper's muzzleflash, since it is pretty much already suppressed at first level until 4.

Great mod. Really, I guess I will merge it with my RPG mod that is based of Idol's Rapid Fire RPG from SR2. As an option ofcourse. :)

Miku, you can merge it if you want, it's "free of use" as long as you credit me and don't go arrogantly saying you did it.

Back