Tonic Drunk Driving

This makes you drive like a drunk'n sociopath....always. That's about it.

FOR THE XBOX 360 CONTROLLER.....KEYBOARD AND MOUSE STILL SOBER.

6D1A5D204158BBFC0E928C89439A01C1018E41A5

Experience the wonders of Drunk driving! Today!

Installation Instruction:

1.) Download file

2.)Unzip it....like your pants, except the thing inside should get bigger in this case......Boo-yah!

3.)Next, drop the control_schemes file into your Saints Row 4 folder...

programfiles/steam/steamapps/common/saintsrow4

If you already have one in there then back it up before dropping mine in, because mine is stupid and you'll be removing it later....

Launch Saints Row 4 and once you have loaded your save, get in your favorite car and wreak havoc completely on accident! Hoo-Ray! Just like being drunk off of wine coolers, yeah! If there was a song about Zima, now would be the time to sing it....but there is not....so don't.

WHAT IS THIS? It switches up the controls for driving in a way I think is hilarious! Not really for long term play I don't think, but still hilarious! Not really on par with my other great achievements like camera settings....and stuff....

After about 5 minutes feel free to delete the file or drop it in that "junk" file on your desktop, that's actually just filled with nudey pictures you found on the internet and weird text documents you forgot about. Seriously, why don't we just delete that folder....if it wasn't junk we wouldn't have put it in the folder....I think it's a sign of a data hoarder.

Attachments

• Drunks is mod.7z
    6.9 KB · Views: 559
Last edited:
After about 5 minutes feel free to delete the file or drop it in that "junk" file on your desktop, that's actually just filled with nudey pictures you found on the internet and weird text documents you forgot about. Seriously, why don't we just delete that folder....if it wasn't junk we wouldn't have put it in the folder....I think it's a sign of a data hoarder.

:D

Ahhh....I should have stated that....it's for the Xbox 360 controller....I forget some people use mouse and keyboard....Sorry...

Back