TK cluster issue

When you get the catch upgrade for TK, you don't have to use TK on those shells around the clusters anymore; they get doubled, and if you either still use TK on it or just jump into it, you get the cluster anyways. It looks like the clusters got doubled, though when you collect those TK clusters before actually using TK on them, and use TK afterwards on them, you don't get the doubled amount.
Also made some screenies of it:
bug.report.jpg

There are 6 clusters inside of them instead of 3.
And then this one:
bug.report2.jpg

Here I collected another cluster trio, but the orb containing those mere textures left of them is still there.

Hmmm I guess it's a one time bug. After reboot it worked normal...
I should test these things through more... T_T

I don't think it's related to the catch upgrade. It's happened to me more than once without it. Here are some things I've noticed:
* When you collect the extra clusters, smashing the orb won't spawn three more because you already got them.
* If you smash the orb without getting too close, the three loose clusters will teleport to where the orb ended up
* It doesn't happen to all clusters, and it doesn't even always happen to the same cluster. In a single playthrough, I've run past a TK cluster and seen this glitch, then gone by it later and it was perfectly normal, then later still and the glitch was back

My guess is that those extra clusters are always on the map and they're only supposed to become visible after the glass has been smashed and they've been moved to where it ended up, but something is causing the game to render them at times when they should still be hidden.

Back