Tire mods

I were thinking a bit on the Car handling mod... Is there a way to make the cars go randomly, if the tires are flat? Like, now if I get a front flat tire, I just step out, shot the other front and then the car goes exactly in the straight way... It is not fine for me, I confess, as I wish to make others whom following me, having a hard time after their tires are flat. :D

Also, I wish to know if there is a way make the flat tires to not blow off the rims, like on the Saints Raider. They would not be giving the rims' scraping sound, and would also make the cars hard to keep going, and improving the challenge.

Um, hi, I am back, learnt a bit but wish to know a little more, and I need some help. I still wish to modify the car tires, so they not pop off the rims after a speed - either wish to increase the speed limit required for it, or make them akin how the Saints Raider car has, so the flat tires remain on.
Could someone help me what I need to modify?

Um, hi, I am back, learnt a bit but wish to know a little more, and I need some help. I still wish to modify the car tires, so they not pop off the rims after a speed - either wish to increase the speed limit required for it, or make them akin how the Saints Raider car has, so the flat tires remain on.
Could someone help me what I need to modify?
As long as I have modded this game, I have not found a way to change flat tire behavior in any of the misc tables. It is likely hard-coded into the game.

Back