Time of Day Changer

Another mod I would like is the ability to change the time of day speed/time or switch on the fly the time of day length, during my first playthrough and my second I seemed to spend most of my time in the game at night, the nights seem overly long compaired to the days and while the night is pretty a lot of things I would rather do in the day, I know you can go back to the sanctuary and "sleep" and it changes but that is a pain most of the time especially if you are on the other side of the map.

So yeah some sort of time manipulation would be nice.

Best Regards
Vampessa

Another mod I would like is the ability to change the time of day speed/time or switch on the fly the time of day length, during my first playthrough and my second I seemed to spend most of my time in the game at night, the nights seem overly long compaired to the days and while the night is pretty a lot of things I would rather do in the day, I know you can go back to the sanctuary and "sleep" and it changes but that is a pain most of the time especially if you are on the other side of the map.

So yeah some sort of time manipulation would be nice.

Best Regards
Vampessa
You know you can unlock fast travel points on the map?

You know you can unlock fast travel points on the map?
Yeah I do, is just a pain to have to keep going back to the sanctuary all the time, I would prefer to be able to do it at a whim and have some control over it so maybe set longer days shorter nights etc or switch from night to day and vice versa.

Best Regards
Vampessa

Back