THQ Nordic acquires Koch Media

Who's bright idea was it to make Red Faction games after Guerilla without fully destructible environment anyway?

Also, we do deserve at the very least a remake/rerelease of SR1, since there is like NO way to get a copy nowadays. Why it's not digitally distributed anywhere is... kinda odd. Unless I haven't searched GoG enough. But I know for certain it's not on Steam.
SR 1 never released on PC, it was a Xbox exclusive.

Last edited:
I think Halo had a modding kit too. Bungee was way ahead of their time.
I love my original Xbox and the Bungee Halo games. 343 ruined Halo. I still play games more often on my original Xbox than on the new Xbox One. They're just more fun, and no day-long updates. I'm just having trouble finding a new controller, because mine's wearing out. :(

I love my original Xbox and the Bungee Halo games. 343 ruined Halo. I still play games more often on my original Xbox than on the new Xbox One. They're just more fun, and no day-long updates. I'm just having trouble finding a new controller, because mine's wearing out. :(
Have you checked on Amazon? They're a bit annoying but they helped a dude out a bunch of times.
If you live in a different region that doesn't have any sites like that I would try to put Halo and Halo 2 in
a Xbox 360 if you have one... Some OG Xbox games can go on 360s. Also You can get Halo CE for the PC,
I'm not sure how the controls work though, but there is a strong modding community for Combat Evolved,
So I'm positive you can plug in your Xbox One or 360 controller. I hope it works out for you. (May you shoot many space monkeys quantum)

So I'm positive you can plug in your Xbox One or 360 controller.
Xbox One controller WILL NOT work with the 360. I have both consoles and have tested. Microsoft stated that the controller shall not work on 360. Meaning Xbox One controller works only with Xbox One and 360 controller works with/only 360 console.

But PS4 Dualshock controller works on 360 not sure about Xbox One though.

Cited

Xbox One controller WILL NOT work with the 360. I have both consoles and have tested. Microsoft stated that the controller shall not work on 360. Meaning Xbox One controller works only with Xbox One and 360 controller works with/only 360 console.

But PS4 Dualshock controller works on 360 not sure about Xbox One though.

Cited
I meant the controllers would work on the PC version, not the 360. My bad, I type too much lol.

Have you checked on Amazon? They're a bit annoying but they helped a dude out a bunch of times.
If you live in a different region that doesn't have any sites like that I would try to put Halo and Halo 2 in
a Xbox 360 if you have one... Some OG Xbox games can go on 360s. Also You can get Halo CE for the PC,
I'm not sure how the controls work though, but there is a strong modding community for Combat Evolved,
So I'm positive you can plug in your Xbox One or 360 controller. I hope it works out for you. (May you shoot many space monkeys quantum)
I have an Xbox 360, but I have too many original Xbox games besides Halo that I play regularly that don't run on the Xbox 360 (e.g. Timesplitters 2, Timesplitters 3, Midnight Club II, Midtown Madness, etc). So an original Xbox controller is the only option. I checked Amazon, but the 3rd party controllers don't seem that great from the reviews. I've had bad luck with 3rd party controllers. I want to find an original Microsoft one (not used), but it's very hard to find (or very expensive).

Sorry for getting off topic here.

Last edited:
I have an Xbox 360, but I have too many original Xbox games besides Halo that I play regularly that don't run on the Xbox 360 (e.g. Timesplitters 2, Timesplitters 3, Midnight Club II, Midtown Madness, etc). So an original Xbox controller is the only option. I checked Amazon, but the 3rd party controllers don't seem that great from the reviews. I've had bad luck with 3rd party controllers. I want to find an original Microsoft one (not used), but it's very hard to find (or very expensive).

Sorry for getting off topic here.
Look up the "Black Duke" controller on Amazon. It's first party, so it's the real deal. You can get it used or from a collector from prices that range 10 to 30 bucks.
I feel your pain, I played Psychonauts on the PS2, but there was always something about how the Xbox felt and played though. Plus there were a lot of THQ, Heavy Iron, and Volition games
on the platform that brings back good memories. I hope Volition makes another Punisher game, since Marvel needs good titles like Spider Man on PS4. Also since THQ is back on board,
Maybe attaining the rights wouldn't be as hard as people might think.

Back