The Unexpectable Truth

When someone tells us they have a non Steam version of Saints Row the Third we say its cracked but guess what? We might (unlikely) be wrong

Somewhere far away

Very far away

Almost there...

There is a non cracked version of SRTT

Called...

Saints Row The Third (Origin Version)

Is this what you're referring to?
HTML:
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/saints-row/saints-row-the-third/third-package-edition

Origin is a platform introduced by EA Games. I have no clue why they would they sell any type of Saints Row game on Origin since Origin is not owned by Steam or Volition.

Is this what you're referring to?
HTML:
https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/saints-row/saints-row-the-third/third-package-edition

Origin is a platform introduced by EA Games. I have no clue why they would they sell any type of Saints Row game on Origin since Origin is not owned by Steam or Volition.
Uhm... Yeah thought it's kinda obvious I'm talking about that Origin... And I can take a guess why, Saints Row the Third came out the same year as Origin, maybe they thought Origin will be a success and then they found out it isn't a great idea to sell the Saints Row games there and stopped. By the way, in Origin you can find many non-EA games.

Speaking of other games Call of Duty: Black Ops II with all the DLC including Zombie Origins have cost my brother $60 on Origin. But why it costs so much to start with? You can get The Sims 2 for free on Origin a few months back, but I don't know if they still have that deal.

Speaking of other games Call of Duty: Black Ops II with all the DLC including Zombie Origins have cost my brother $60 on Origin. But why it costs so much to start with? You can get The Sims 2 for free on Origin a few months back, but I don't know if they still have that deal.
I didn't even know there is COD for sale on Origin and yeah they probably don't give the Sims 2 for free anymore.

I mistyped about COD: Black Ops II, he already bought the game on Steam and he waited to get the DLC a week later, it was all the DLC's from Origin that cost him $60. I told him the DLC's would've been cheaper on Steam.

I mistyped about COD: Black Ops II, he already bought the game on Steam and he waited to get the DLC a week later, it was all the DLC's from Origin that cost him $60. I told him the DLC's would've been cheaper on Steam.
Oh, well yeah you were right Steam does sell a few products for a cheaper price

Back