"The Ship" Textures

I've been messing around again, this time with sp_crib_ship_01, and sandbox, and noticed that when inside of The Escape - Flying Section (Just the location, not the mission), the textures for the Crib Ship finally loaded. However, when I teleport back to virtual Steelport, the textures disappear. Does anybody know what makes the Textures load in there, and there only? And can we easily get them to load anywhere?

I've been messing around again, this time with sp_crib_ship_01, and sandbox, and noticed that when inside of The Escape - Flying Section (Just the location, not the mission), the textures for the Crib Ship finally loaded. However, when I teleport back to virtual Steelport, the textures disappear. Does anybody know what makes the Textures load in there, and there only? And can we easily get them to load anywhere?
I think this has been talked about before if its same thing im thinking of and the textures as with alot of things are no pre loaded, as all mission asests are loaded in theyr own container

if you knew what asest you where looking for you could prob preload it

I have been digging around in the battle ship's vehicle files, the M07 files, and I haven't found anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Is there something else I need to know?

Back