The Return of Gat

If you're like me, there are two things in SR3 that pissed you off more than everything else combined:
(1) Gat dying
(2) Not getting an option to kill Birk for screwing up the robbery and causing (1)

Well, my friend, the solution to both problems is now here. With this simple mod, after you decide to keep Birk, you perform an occult ritual that allows Johnny's soul to possess Josh's body. After a quick trip to Image as Designed, he's back to his old self. (All of this happens offscreen, of course). Oddly, Nyte Blayde is still available as a homie, presumably because Gat's resurrection left him with a fondness for vampire-themed cosplay. And since he's using a different body, there's nothing to stop you from rolling with him and Zombie Gat at the same time.

What changes:
When you call Josh (NOT Nyte Blayde, regular Josh), you get Johnny Gat. In the Gatmobile.
Known issues:
*Still listed as "Josh Birk" in cell phone menu
*Still uses Birk's voice when he answers the phone (should use Gat's voice in person, though)
*Since I haven't had a chance to test this yet, he *might* still have Josh's interactions with other homies (hit on Shaundi, pester Burt about guest starring on Nyte Blayde, etc.) I'll update once I've tested it out.
I Never noticed until this, that i could roll with Nyte Blade and Josh....weird

eprunega, find my post at the last page in Johnny Gat, Welcome Back! to change zombie gat

Back