The Boss Goes To Washington [CO-OP BUG]

We simply can't respond to every message. If you don't see a response from us, please don't take that as an indication that we are not listening or going to fix it. I have had this included in my bug list. I will reply back when I know more about fixes/patching.

In mission The Boss Goes to Washington, if played in co-op (on singlepayer it works normally), when you are threw to another rooftop the loading screen starts to load forever. It isn't happening only with me,I already saw a lots of people complaining about this on others forums.
I had that once, and the other time it worked flawless.

I had that once, and the other time it worked flawless.

I retried 10 times or something like that and it didn't worked as you say. Wish to have your luck.

If anyone is still having trouble with this, my friend and I were finally able to get through it by setting all of our weapons back to their default skins.

If anyone is still having trouble with this, my friend and I were finally able to get through it by setting all of our weapons back to their default skins.

Can other people who are having this issue please try this fix and see if it helps?

Ziggy, do you remember which weapon skins you had enabled before you switched them, and which weapons you had equipped?

YOU ARE A GENIUS, I LOVE YOU MAN (not on a gay meaning)! SAVED MY GAME.

Ziggy, do you remember which weapon skins you had enabled before you switched them, and which weapons you had equipped?

Tentacle bat -> Violator, blue tentacle
Heavy pistol -> .45 fletcher, onyx black
Heavy SMG -> Gangland, default
Semi-auto shotgun -> Big game, default
Automatic rifle -> Mercenary LMG, default
RPG -> TF2 RPG, default
Abduction gun -> Abduct-o-matic, saints purple

Thanks man! You're a genius!
YOU ARE A GENIUS, I LOVE YOU MAN (not on a gay meaning)! SAVED MY GAME.

Glad it's working for you guys as well. You two should post the weapons and skins you were using too, let's see if we can find the common ones.

Baseball Bat, Heavy Pistol, Heavy SMG, Pump Shotgun, Automatic Rifle, RPG, Sniper Rifle - The first default option in each

Baseball Bat, Heavy Pistol, Heavy SMG, Pump Shotgun, Automatic Rifle, RPG, Sniper Rifle - The first default option in each
That's what you WERE using or what you are using now to fix it?

Back