Character Customization Take the circle crotch piece out of the yoga pants please

This might be nit-picky but that odd crotch piece never made sense to me and I would very much like it is it could remove the seam and make it look more like normal yoga pants please. Hope someone can help. Thanks for your time.
NerdyKilljoy

Last edited:
Hey, is this possible? Just wondering if someone could look into it. Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you for your time and I hope someone can shed light on this request.

Hey, is this possible? Just wondering if someone could look into it. Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you for your time and I hope someone can shed light on this request.
I don't know if you solved your problem already, but i think you just need to apply the same color on both primary and secondary slots. it could be interesting to change the designs, maybe the textures could be edited in some way.

I don't know if you solved your problem already, but i think you just need to apply the same color on both primary and secondary slots. it could be interesting to change the designs, maybe the textures could be edited in some way.
Hey, I am glad someone replied to this. I was beginning to lose hope that anyone would check it out. To explain my issue though, if I make the two colour slots the same colour you can still see the weird circular crotch piece which I don't like. I was hoping that there would be a mod to replace the texture of the crotch piece so it is just smooth and no longer different from the rest of the yoga pants.

Hey, I am glad someone replied to this. I was beginning to lose hope that anyone would check it out. To explain my issue though, if I make the two colour slots the same colour you can still see the weird circular crotch piece which I don't like. I was hoping that there would be a mod to replace the texture of the crotch piece so it is just smooth and no longer different from the rest of the yoga pants.
Ok, i'll see what i can do.

Back