Tacticool Weapons 2: Tacticool Harder

You remember that time I did a weapons pack? Good times right? Well a long time ago in a modding board that we're on right now a lot of people were like, "Joe, why don't you make a package of golden weapons for Saints Row 3 so I can be ridiculous and gawdy?" To which I lazily replied that I'll consider it.

For your consumption, here's the first of the new golden weapons.
cht6CuI.jpg

r4nlV5m.jpg

mYctYi8.jpg

caRJnxd.jpg

Now, the overall aim here is that I'm going to make it so there's at least 1 stupidly shiny and golden gun for each weapons slot. I already have my golden Shepards from the past, we now have a golden AK, that means we need some SMG's and a Shotgun.

Any demands on what special weapon should be superfluously golden?

Oooh shiny!

You remember that time I did a weapons pack? Good times right? Well a long time ago in a modding board that we're on right now a lot of people were like, "Joe, why don't you make a package of golden weapons for Saints Row 3 so I can be ridiculous and gawdy?" To which I lazily replied that I'll consider it.

For your consumption, here's the first of the new golden weapons.
DISRESPECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS! Vaguely heavy metal shotgun, I feel it needs more. Love the Golden Guns and hope you release the mod soon. It looks really, really cool.
8bNoWyu.jpg

yz1UnkE.jpg

cht6CuI.jpg

r4nlV5m.jpg

mYctYi8.jpg

caRJnxd.jpg

Now, the overall aim here is that I'm going to make it so there's at least 1 stupidly shiny and golden gun for each weapons slot. I already have my golden Shepards from the past, we now have a golden AK, that means we need some SMG's and a Shotgun.

Any demands on what special weapon should be superfluously golden?

When I was posting my reply about the golden guns, I made a miss take and clit on the wrong thing. So sorry, but this is not my project. Love the Golden Guns and hope you release the mod soon. It looks really, really cool.

Back