Superpower glowing on naked female body compromised

WeirdGlowing.jpg

Basically I want to know if this is supposed to look like this. If not, am I the only one who's affected and can I hope for fix of this minor issue.

Totally looks like an ear to me. I wonder if something's amiss there. I'll ask the character guys.

confirming, tried to use naked char and seen same thing, but aside that was showed on screenshot, there is massove same normal map shift on torso

I just talked to our rendering guys and I just heard beep, boop, bop. This has something to do with UV channels and shaders and limitations to the number of UV channels we can read due to some DirectX 11 limitations. I'm basically just throwing out some of the alphabet soup I heard and have no clue what I'm saying. My takeaway was that this is not an easy thing to fix, but here's to hoping.

I just talked to our rendering guys and I just heard beep, boop, bop. This has something to do with UV channels and shaders and limitations to the number of UV channels we can read due to some DirectX 11 limitations. I'm basically just throwing out some of the alphabet soup I heard and have no clue what I'm saying. My takeaway was that this is not an easy thing to fix, but here's to hoping.
Wow. Jeez. Sounds like you have to break apart the whole texturing of the character and change all the mapping. Well, at least this thread brought some attention on this issue. Thanks anyway!

Totally looks like an ear to me. I wonder if something's amiss there. I'll ask the character guys.
I hadn't noticed that before, but now it can not be unseen.
Thanks Knobby...

Back