Stuttering

well before i begin on whats the problem my spec are rtx 2060 mobile i7 9750h 16gb ssd 512gb 144hz refresh rate
and now for the problem for some reason the game stutter pretty hard make it unplayable like at one point i can have 100 fps then 32 fps then 45 fps
and so on and so forth dropping and raise back the game version is steam pls help

well before i begin on whats the problem my spec are rtx 2060 mobile i7 9750h 16gb ssd 512gb 144hz refresh rate
and now for the problem for some reason the game stutter pretty hard make it unplayable like at one point i can have 100 fps then 32 fps then 45 fps
and so on and so forth dropping and raise back the game version is steam pls help
If you get fps drop with every game, at random timings then....
Its the hardware, I also experienced this once, its either bcoz the ram is inserted in wrong slot(like if you have a single ram module and then you insert in into the secondary and leave primary free) or some of the hardware is not seated properly and is touching other parts, causing some electical interference or maybe there is too little amount of thermal paste applied on the processor(except if you use liquid cooling sys).

If you get fps drop with every game, at random timings then....
Its the hardware, I also experienced this once, its either bcoz the ram is inserted in wrong slot(like if you have a single ram module and then you insert in into the secondary and leave primary free) or some of the hardware is not seated properly and is touching other parts, causing some electical interference or maybe there is too little amount of thermal paste applied on the processor(except if you use liquid cooling sys).
No Bro Only This Game

This link suggests the stuttering is caused by attempts to connect to the defuct my steelport server.

Turn off v-sync and install my steelport emulator following the instructions laid out here:

I had the same issue on SR:TT, which was solved by these steps.

This link suggests the stuttering is caused by attempts to connect to the defuct my steelport server.

Turn off v-sync and install my steelport emulator following the instructions laid out here:

I had the same issue on SR:TT, which was solved by these steps.

vsync was never on the only game that i ever turned the vsync on and it helped was cyberpunk 2077

No Bro Only This Game
Then it might be the drivers(like directx - make sure you have all versions installed from dx9 to dx12, use "driver booster" to install req. drivers in this case) or maybe it is due to background processes eating up memory and also bcoz remastered games have issues with improperly compressed resources which also eat alot of memory.

Then it might be the drivers(like directx - make sure you have all versions installed from dx9 to dx12, use "driver booster" to install req. drivers in this case) or maybe it is due to background processes eating up memory and also bcoz remastered games have issues with improperly compressed resources which also eat alot of memory.
nope i closed everything by the way every driver is up to date so its definitely the game

Back