Stun Gun Fun: Reloaded

So lord willing I've my made my notes right and what seems to be going on in the game means I'll be working with something very similar to Saints Row 3 and 4. This would mean a great deal of customization and tweaking can be done by a data table that controls most of the parameters for the weapons in the game. In the past we were able to do things like make the minigun in SR3 a permanent weapon, and even give it it's own upgrade chain.

I had my own weapons tweak package, eventually it had an optional texture addon. I think if the tools get there and the game stabilizes I'd like to revisit those ideas.

For now I'm gonna make notes for what tweaks I'll make when I can.

Stun Gun - Move it back to melee, even if it doesn't make sense. Possibly tune it around this.
Stagecoach/Safari - I'm convinced these two weapons were swapped, their stats reflect the other weapon model and title.
MDI-39M - Projectiles are too slow and feel floaty.
Lanzador - Needs to feel punchier, have AOE to some extent.

I might even consider migrating the Safari to the Special category and setting it up as more of a scopeless TOGO alternative. The Stagecoach however I'm convinced was supposed to be the 7 shot rifle in the Rifles category. It even shares its animation set with MDI-85 Carbine, it would makes sense they be interchangeable with the new weapon costume system.

Back